You don't steal a northerners doughnuts ?

42 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Dad was telling me about this apparently he still ate the doughnut  after ? 

Yes - he grabbed it by then neck until it dropped his doughnut then, he kept hold of it while he ate it :laugh:

The whole article reads funny :laugh:

• Haha 2

Ironically, I'm sitting here wondering which gloves I should get for handling crows. Those fukkers are gauging lumps out my hands and their feet grip like steel traps.

I'm always eager to wash my hands, once I've handled one. Fukk eating anything a seagull had touched!

3 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Should've rung it's neck

Yeah. That would be a smart move. Dozens of witnesses and god knows how many cameras on him. Why wouldn't Anyone just stand there and break the laws? FFS.

You're amazingly astute, aren't you? And your comment will be flying across 'social media' even as I type this. Showing the 'True Face of Fieldsports'. Thanks a fukking bunch ?

18 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Ironically, I'm sitting here wondering which gloves I should get for handling crows. Those fukkers are gauging lumps out my hands and their feet grip like steel traps.

I'm always eager to wash my hands, once I've handled one. Fukk eating anything a seagull had touched!

Yeah. That would be a smart move. Dozens of witnesses and god knows how many cameras on him. Why wouldn't Anyone just stand there and break the laws? FFS.

You're amazingly astute, aren't you? And your comment will be flying across 'social media' even as I type this. Showing the 'True Face of Fieldsports'. Thanks a fukking bunch ?

Shut up you f***ing clown, the fact you wouldn't touch anything a seagull had touched confirms they need culling in area we're they're taking food out of blokes hands. Shock horror someone on a hunting website thinks vermin need culling. Better they all think we like innocent things like inviting our mates round to have a wank on the couch and whatever other creepy stuff you say! 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

The bites don't worry me but them flat fly things you get on crows and maggies make my fecking skin crawl.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, gnipper said:

The bites don't worry me but them flat fly things you get on crows and maggies make my fecking skin crawl.

Funny you should say that. I've Really noticed how a day handling Rooks tends to leave me ... well; Literally, my skin crawling. I wonder it's some kind of mites?

JD; You want ad hominem? You ran your mouth of, trying to look the big hunter. You got owned on it. And now, you try to cover your arse by saying I'm a clown?

That's Two schoolboy level Fails in one day. And I just Bet you'll go for the hat trick! ?

7 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

so why are seagulls not on the general licence?.the dirty nasty horrible fecking things just make shit loads of noise eat songbirds and shit on everything.must be a health hazard if nothing else .

Like you say, they must be just as much of a health hazard, if not more so, than feral pigeons.  See hundreds if not a couple of thousand, on tips, landfill etc, eating and walking through all sorts of putrid shite!

Seagulls are f***ing weird we had some chicks on the roof of the signal box I work at which I have plain view of out of the window, they continuously shit pecked holes in the piping of the Air con unit but the mind blowing thing was the mother regurgitated almost a whole pie and a portion of chips which was devoured in seconds by the chicks I mean whoever threw up a whole pie gross. 

• Haha 4