Chunky monkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

young un lol 

i cant believe dog men think whippet kill strong hares lol

or 200yds is max on lamp lol 

lads must be winding me up lol

yep not much further kid....200 yrd is about it....300yrd your in dream world....and 500 yard well lets not go down that route cos your just fishing for a bite...

remember kid some of us live in the east of england surounded by flat land....and been at it a fecking long time....

hell ive got sperm floating round my knackers older than you...lol

• Haha 3
Just now, TOMO said:

yep not much further kid....200 yrd is about it....300yrd your in dream world....and 500 yard well lets not go down that route cos your just fishing for a bite...

remember kid some of us live in the east of england surounded by flat land....and been at it a fecking long time....

hell ive got sperm floating round my knackers older than you...lol

lol 300yds lol 

me dog spots hare further than 500yds  but suppose thats shite aswell lol 

a man hit a golf ball further than a lightforce can see a dog i rest me case lol

i rember having these arguments on here and moochers at the start of the forums....i remember markbrick saying similar silly things about lamp beams and running game 3..4..500 yard lol...

and the late harry milward as well saying he had ran rabbits at 500 yard....lol  f***ing joke ....lads loose all sense of perspective at night  ....

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

lol 300yds lol 

me dog spots hare further than 500yds  but suppose thats shite aswell lol 

a man hit a golf ball further than a lightforce can see a dog i rest me case lol

yep absolute shite...

stop it now lad..its getting boring ....because of the arguments years ago i went out and as nerdy as it sounds measured out some local fields ....just to test it all.... 300 yard you just cant see um  

Just now, TOMO said:

yep absolute shite...

lol you see when one a lads pops out this season mate and come on saying he wasnt lying how the f**k it see that then get on it time will tell mate lol 

Just now, mC HULL said:

lol you see when one a lads pops out this season mate and come on saying he wasnt lying how the f**k it see that then get on it time will tell mate lol 

bullshit.... not only can the dog not see a hare at 500 yard on the lamp neither can you

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

bullshit.... not only can the dog not see a hare at 500 yard on the lamp neither can you

daytime me dog see em more than 500yds mate 

lamp i was saying me dog on one goes 400 yds i can still keep me lamp on the dog i dont need to see what its chasing

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

read what i said mate a white dog  you  see alot further than 200yds  when it behind an hare or whatever i can keep lamp  on the dog lol 

What happens when hare does a turn and pulls out a 50 yard lead? That when the saluki starts hunting up ?