Chunky monkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

Just now, Wideboy said:

You must think your the only fella that ran winter hares and caught a few, I never quoted you I was just stating a fact. You bang the same drum the whole time. Everyone knows Sal x are the ultimate dog for hares. Just relax and read what a few are saying on here, you might learn something, are you a young fella? 

learn something off the shite thats posted on here ? i cant see that happening any time soon mate (not about dogs anyway lol charts) LOL

5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Hares - Saluki/grey coursing dog

Fox - Bull x

Deer - Saluki bull grey / coursing bull

Rabbits - Anything faster than a jack russel. 

Right that’s done can we now move on please ? 

thats not bad a bit a sense lol

now take fox out which good for other 3 is heavy in the breeding 

answer saluki lol 

whippet winter dog lol what you think mate is a whippet a capable dog or a moocher pet lol

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

learn something off the shite thats posted on here ? i cant see that happening any time soon mate (not about dogs anyway lol charts) LOL

I wouldn't dream of trying to teach anyone anything about dogs........... I'm still learning myself ! ? !

Cheers.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? ill love the fact you never hunted a winter mate i new that as soon as you said you run whppets?no body hunting alot right threw a season has a whippet unless its odd bit a bunny bashing here there 

a game whippet that can hack a winter is only spoke about in plummer books and the like lol

Every whippet iv seen has lamped and run rabbits in the day off ditches every season for 7 - 8 seasons, lamped 3 nights a week. I don't know where you get whippets are once a month bunny bashing dogs. I'd pick a strong whippet dog over a saluki for lamping rabbits. Everyone knows the saluki x is best for Hares how could we forget with you around ? these whippets and bull xs you have seen did they just come off a chain and go lamping and stuck on chain 7 days a week without exercise cause any other dog you claimed to of seen can't run after 1 run in January in a wet field. If that was the case everyone would a saluki based dog and all other lurchers will be remembered like the bowline (dead) 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I wouldn't dream of trying to teach anyone anything about dogs........... I'm still learning myself ! ? !

Cheers.

i know mate youll learn hard way with that new pup ?

i was meaning cro magnons mate ?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i know mate youll learn hard way with that new pup ?

i was meaning cro magnons mate ?

It won't be the first deer x I've had.

Not knocking them but the dumbest dog I've ever had was pure Saluki.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Every whippet iv seen has lamped and run rabbits in the day off ditches every season for 7 - 8 seasons, lamped 3 nights a week. I don't know where you get whippets are once a month bunny bashing dogs. I'd pick a strong whippet dog over a saluki for lamping rabbits. Everyone knows the saluki x is best for Hares how could we forget with you around ? these whippets and bull xs you have seen did they just come off a chain and go lamping and stuck on chain 7 days a week without exercise cause any other dog you claimed to of seen can't run after 1 run in January in a wet field. If that was the case everyone would a saluki based dog and all other lurchers will be remembered like the bowline (dead) 

mate show me a picture of a whippet just whippet in it with a bag a game 3 nights a week lol a bull couldnt run a second hare on the lamp winter after first mate never mind daytime lol

Just now, chartpolski said:

Just now, mC HULL said:

mate show me a picture of a whippet just whippet in it with a bag a game 3 nights a week lol a bull couldnt run a second hare on the lamp winter after first mate never mind daytime lol

You talk so much shit it's unreal 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It won't be the first deer x I've had.

Not knocking them but the dumbest dog I've ever had was pure Saluki.

Cheers.

im pulling legs charts kill plenty with that type a pup mate all game and alot more than a whippet lol

Just now, mC HULL said:

And as for running Hares on the lamp if you was a proper coursing man you wouldn't do it I was and everyone I know from hunting background grew up to not kill Hares on the lamp that a leggy terrier would kill em. But hey things have changed for the super duper hunters that course harse on the lamp in slippery wet fields 

• Thanks 1