Chunky monkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

shock id be on floor creased up mate

sorry green lurcher i just watched it bk been laughing funny that mate the black un thats a whippet about 25tts lol 

then the hares running dog a good distance and it claps lol never seen a dog then it gets on it worse mouth i ever seen then after minute half its done lol and all this is doubled up mate lol quality like a harry enfield sketch on hare coursing mate ??

I cut you a deal I send u wat u want to see single dog but I want to to see a pic of you taking a knee and swear on here to never cnt a whippet again lol so help me god ? balls in your court lol 

Edited by green lurchers
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

I cut you a deal I send u wat u want to see single dog but I want to to see a pic of you taking a knee and swear on here to never cnt a whippet again lol so help me god ?

no deal mate lol we both know we can find hares even winter that a grew can stop your mate trev put a vid up just a hhare in circles never been run happens on land keepered were lads cant get on then end a feb let  on killing numbers with these great dogs mate

if you can show me one ripping 50 yds out a turns knowing were it is going ill take the knee mate lol??

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no deal mate lol we both know we can find hares even winter that a grew can stop your mate trev put a vid up just a hhare in circles never been run happens on land keepered were lads cant get on then end a feb let  on killing numbers with these great dogs mate

if you can show me one ripping 50 yds out a turns knowing were it is going ill take the knee mate lol??

No grew no bull just a 9 yr old ped whippet  on his own doing his thing  in winter ? Get that speech ready and a knee pad on ? and no back tracking swerving. From you young man you made a statement ref whippet single winter firm ground ? I’m here to educate. Not speculate ? I’m good like that ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 7
Just now, green lurchers said:

No grew no bull just a 9 yr old ped whippet  on his own doing his thing  in winter ? Get that speech ready and a knee pad on ? and no back tracking swerving. From you young man you made a statement ref whippet single winter firm ground ? I’m here to educate. Not speculate ? 

firm ground says it all spanish shite hares lol you put it up mate then i put a little feathered thing out a pure up with more gears better mouth at 13 month old december lol 

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

firm ground uk winter lol im lost mate lol 

what you waited for the snow ?lol

The thought of taking a knee and stating to almighty god I take back all I said ref whippets and have seen the light “  has made u swerve ?

Edited by green lurchers
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

McHull you on the whizz?

lol had once as a bain mate worse experience me life lol watching it go nighht day without blinking 

only thing i liked a bit a bud mate dont even smoke now mate 

no smoking no drinking and no drugs since i was teenager mate 

i have 3 bains mate 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

The thought of taking a knee and stating to almighty god I take back all I said ref whippets and have seen the light “  has made u swerve ?

your moving goal post mate can a whippet kill winter hares in the slop grass hilly land soft hares isnt the same mate lol?

Read back your req  winter whippet firm ground single vid U.K.  ?  Old veteran owner 9 yr old ped whippet is here for yr but I want the knee pic and a statement on here lol ? I’m calling you and your swerving  all good fun x

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

lol had once as a bain mate worse experience me life lol watching it go nighht day without blinking 

only thing i liked a bit a bud mate dont even smoke now mate 

no smoking no drinking and no drugs since i was teenager mate 

i have 3 bains mate 

Get back on the bud or some tidy hashish...take a breath and give your arse a chance?DSC_1816.JPG.6f00d1e6b1bbde4587439f32ba07129e.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
Just now, Daniel cain said:

Get back on the bud or some tidy hashish...take a breath and give your arse a chance?DSC_1816.JPG.6f00d1e6b1bbde4587439f32ba07129e.JPG

lol ill leave the spice weed and shite rocky alone mate wouldnt a touched it rocky was 90s mate 

home grown and bubble hash was the ticket 

all the shit now cbd weed sprayed with spice terpenes sprayed on lol 

in wales its definatly shite have the scouse lads milking you lol

• Haha 2