What a fukcing surprise

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet they never dragged them out of court to a baying mob of thousands to be spat at, attacked, insulted........  

Bradley Gledhill: Six convicted of Batley stab murder WWW.GOOGLE.CO.UK Bradley Gledhill, 20, died from his injuries after being attacked in a street in Batley in 2020.

Yeah, funny how dead white kids are criminals but dead black kids are all future heart surgeons and lawyers !     

white people are now the lowest of the low in our own country.how f****d up is that ffs.again nothing to see here and unlike that fella that was killed by that cop in america this guys family will recieve no compensation for a violent hate crime.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, socks said:
WWW.GOOGLE.CO.UK

Bradley Gledhill, 20, died from his injuries after being attacked in a street in Batley in 2020.

If this was 6 white men that had killed a black lad it would be on the news constantly and forever more .... what agenda the do MSM have ......

I bet they never dragged them out of court to a baying mob of thousands to be spat at, attacked, insulted........

• Like 10
1 hour ago, sid g said:

i put it on fb with a little comment it got took down and i had a warning over it...

Rebel....

This thread and the small amount of interest it has had shows me that we are fukced in this country. Nobody gives a fukc ..........

• Like 4
1 minute ago, socks said:

This thread and the small amount of interest it has had shows me that we are fukced in this country. Nobody gives a fukc ..........

Its on here everyday mate, pretty much every thread...only so much you can say really... plus at some point everyday I chat to someone about the shit state of the country etc etc...

All very depressing, personally I get on with what I can....

• Like 1

I haven’t seen anything on here about a gang of enthics killing a white mad and a media blackout over it. 

1 minute ago, Rusty2 said:

Country is f****d cos folk aren't replying to a thread on the hunting life . 

😂

No it just gives a flavour of what people care about ........

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, socks said:

No it just gives a flavour of what people care about ........

Its not that people dont care about it mate, its just not as shocking as it once was, same as the grooming gangs its just people are getting used to hearing about it so its somewhat normalized for some

13 minutes ago, socks said:

what difference will it make? no ones shocked by it and nothing we say on here will change it 

21 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Its on here everyday mate, pretty much every thread...only so much you can say really... plus at some point everyday I chat to someone about the shit state of the country etc etc...

All very depressing, personally I get on with what I can....

pretty much the same look after me n mine get my holidays in and enjoy life , not much you can do about some shit and at my age alot goes over my head 

35 minutes ago, socks said:

Mate, I can only echo what the other lads have said.

I like to talk about this stuff because I think you should but the reality, no, nobody cares.......so you can’t care either or it just breaks you and you wind up moving to the back arse of Ireland whittling f***ing spoons ! Lol 

This stuff isnt that high up on people’s list, they ain’t bad people, they just think about other stuff.......that’s life I’m afraid.

• Like 1