Deer deer and more deer

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tripping up over 'em. 

Kin el fella, you wanna forget the sheep, and buy a pair of calves, to fill those f***ing wellies!!  ? ?

He called u a short arse aswell 

Posted Images

I give up.  But I can sense that a man who's fond of wearing bright green 'frog wellies' is probably showing an interest.  And if he starts walking now, he might make it to that vicinity/location just in time for the start of the season.  ?

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I give up.  But I can sense that a man who's fond of wearing bright green 'frog wellies' is probably showing an interest.  And if he starts walking now, he might make it to that vicinity/location just in time for the start of the season.  ?

? id walk that few week mate ???

Don't need to travel for bambi mate or out really don't have whippet breds I dont have ro travel uk looking grass land good going lol??

10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

The young one is not red fallow or sika doesn't look cwd or muntjac to me im stumped lol 

The adult looks like red in it to me lol

That fawn has thrown me!  Was sure either roe or fallow.

Hehe yeah, with deer rampaging all across britain, you've got no need to go looking very far.

Is certainly different to what it was like 30-40 years ago, and very very different if you were from the south wales valleys lol.  You simply HAD to travel and go looking!  Still have to.   ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

That fawn has thrown me!  Was sure either roe or fallow.

Hehe yeah, with deer rampaging all across britain, you've got no need to go looking very far.

Is certainly different to what it was like 30-40 years ago, and very very different if you were from the south wales valleys lol.  You simply HAD to travel and go looking!  ?

There are a lot more deer in Wales than folk think. I could take you to see some awesome reds in big numbers, sika, fallow, munty and roe. ? all in decent numbers and some good gold medals. 

• Like 3