Deer deer and more deer

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tripping up over 'em. 

Kin el fella, you wanna forget the sheep, and buy a pair of calves, to fill those f***ing wellies!!  ? ?

He called u a short arse aswell 

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

I like it be something else in few year mate  do my head in  not knowing what the f**k I'd caught glad I don't poach down there lol 

Yer I’m sure they will spread out eventually to the wider local area ? I have a feeling that the chinks might also make an appearance locally ? 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

There are a lot more deer in Wales than folk think. I could take you to see some awesome reds in big numbers, sika, fallow, munty and roe. ? all in decent numbers and some good gold medals. 

Only ever seen fallow an munty when I was up the wye valley heard of reds in 2 locations one quite close never got to see them though,had heard one was found decomposed caught in a barb wire fence by back leg ? 

4 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Anyone remember the guy with the Alsatian/Greyhound cross that wiped out the herd of Pere Davids in a deer park ? Maybe '70's or 80's.

Cheers.

I read about this some were didn’t the same guy keep a little book with his totals when he was nabbed by the plod 

• Haha 1