Beyond a Fcukin joke

8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Point is mate, if they can make a big deal about bollocks then so can you.....I’d absolutely torture them on the religious discrimination point.

Been in once and sat at a table with 4 dungaree wearing freaks...

Long story short they had no comeback but they still took no notice!

ive given it serious thought about applying to go on the governors but I don’t really fit the bill and I’m no too tactful. 

the thing about why I put this post up is this area of the world is generally free from this kind of shite... the locals don’t want it that’s how we like it!

ive read posts about why you left London and I think it’s shit that they let that happen to your home ground..

I thought we were safe in the stix 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disgusting mate. There's no innocence left in children,it's been taken away. Children are being sexualised at very young age,f***ing disgusting. I bet a few Marxist on here would be hap

They're not all bad, @keepdigginis sound. 

My lads just text me on the bus back from school, after the year we’ve had I’m fckin fuming... I pay a fortune in bus fares for them to go to a rural school to get away from shit like this.  m

Posted Images

A friend of mine is chairman of the governors at his kids school for exactly that reason ...... and he gets grief  off other parents for crap like you mentioned. But like he says to them , I’m one person and I’ve only got one vote . But the change has to start somewhere Si . Get yourself on the board of governors and do something about it . The left used to be the opposition, trying to get society to change to their crackpot ideals , they realised that they need to brainwash the kids . Now right minded folk are on the outside of these institutions, looking in , wondering what the hell is going on ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Had a similar thing at my boys school,I told the head we don't have to agree with all this lbgt nonsense,we can have an opinion,if others don't like it fuk off.then we had a hair complaint, my lad has a number 2 around the back and longer on top.told the head if it's good enough for the British military its certainly good enough at your school.why the fuk is everyone offended all the time,terrible state.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Had a similar thing at my boys school,I told the head we don't have to agree with all this lbgt nonsense,we can have an opinion,if others don't like it fuk off.then we had a hair complaint, my lad has a number 2 around the back and longer on top.told the head if it's good enough for the British military its certainly good enough at your school.why the fuk is everyone offended all the time,terrible state.

Too right... it’s our dads/grandads that were the military that gave these clowns the right to have an opportunity/ opinion!

That macron has finally twigged that his bollox isn’t working and is backtracking big time with there schooling backfiring 

3 minutes ago, si brown said:

Too right... it’s our dads/grandads that were the military that gave these clowns the right to have an opportunity/ opinion!

That macron has finally twigged that his bollox isn’t working and is backtracking big time with there schooling backfiring 

I got so pissed off with the school I said to my Mrs if my lad was 2 yrs older and with this lockdown I would pull him out and work with me.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

I got so pissed off with the school I said to my Mrs if my lad was 2 yrs older and with this lockdown I would pull him out and work with me.

I know from when we talked a while back that me and you do the same job and are about same age but.. I don’t want my lad in building trade, I’ve done all right out of it but I’ve had back ops and I need me shoulder fixing now as I can’t plaster or wall bricks high... I’ve pushed for him to do well at school and I’m fcuked off that they think this crap prioritises real education

6 minutes ago, si brown said:

I know from when we talked a while back that me and you do the same job and are about same age but.. I don’t want my lad in building trade, I’ve done all right out of it but I’ve had back ops and I need me shoulder fixing now as I can’t plaster or wall bricks high... I’ve pushed for him to do well at school and I’m fcuked off that they think this crap prioritises real education

Yes mate I'm not keen on him doing the trade,my Mrs especially.good dollar in it for now but could all change.nothing worse on a winters morning cold,wet covered in dust for shit money.ive done ok out of it,it up n down with what you earn or loose.ive got no debts now and a few classic cars that will hopefully creep up in value. 

First of all, everyone has to do what they think is best.

However, These  are the opportunities when the nonsense we all moan about comes actually looking for a face to face fight........you will never, ever get a better chance to push back against this type of shite than what that school has just presented you. 

Id make it my absolute sole aim in life to make them rue the day they ever tried that shit on......I’d drive them f***ing mad ! 
They would certainly think twice about trying it in again by the time they had dealt with all the nonsense I had put them through.

Its a gift mate......I’d take it if I was you.....keep your village how you say, don’t let them have it easy ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Yes mate I'm not keen on him doing the trade,my Mrs especially.good dollar in it for now but could all change.nothing worse on a winters morning cold,wet covered in dust for shit money.ive done ok out of it,it up n down with what you earn or loose.ive got no debts now and a few classic cars that will hopefully creep up in value. 

I’ve fully enjoyed the trade , I was in France at 20 rebuilding the Brit dream and worked all over the spot since...

got a few x wives and given a few houses away but shit happens?

I want my lad to be a geek

the csa is like my shadow?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

First of all, everyone has to do what they think is best.

However, These  are the opportunities when the nonsense we all moan about comes actually looking for a face to face fight........you will never, ever get a better chance to push back against this type of shite than what that school has just presented you. 

Id make it my absolute sole aim in life to make them rue the day they ever tried that shit on......I’d drive them f***ing mad ! 
They would certainly think twice about trying it in again by the time they had dealt with all the nonsense I had put them through.

Its a gift mate......I’d take it if I was you.....keep your village how you say, don’t let them have it easy ?

The school use to let the lads in 4th &5th year go to market with there dads to learn the ways of the market... 

I don’t think I can stand back any more

• Like 1
1 hour ago, si brown said:

The school use to let the lads in 4th &5th year go to market with there dads to learn the ways of the market... 

I don’t think I can stand back any more

Go kick up a fuss si to feck,an get a few neighbors on the ball,make it clear you don't want your child sexualised an exposed to this.

Marxist fools f**k them,stand up to it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 18/05/2021 at 19:07, Francie said:

The only thing in the way of this Marxist globalist btainwashing is Christianity,Marxist despise Christianity because it's the only blockade stopping them.

I'm not saying it's marxism but it's marxism. 

220px-Groucho_Marx.jpg