Thermal pulsa axion xm30

1 minute ago, C.green said:

If you get about running a coursing dog daytime i aint a hard person to come across. Best of luck get that slip greased.

??that stuff you put up good ??

hope so mate anytime up this way drop us a message we have a run mate?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful of your content 4 example I just watched your tree sap tapping video the other day wi me son ,well a few days after the 5 year old was fetched back from the neighbours they caught him

yeah,thats me right there,ive dug and coursed many over the years ,and enjoyed it all,but i never got a kick out of shooting them , I enjoy up the hills with a rifle and take a bit for the table ,but

Don't like your vids that much mate, good luck .

Posted Images

Just be careful of your content 4 example I just watched your tree sap tapping video the other day wi me son ,well a few days after the 5 year old was fetched back from the neighbours they caught him biting gret chunks out there apple trees ,when I ask him wtf he were doing he said "I just wanna be like Andrew " 

Think on

• Haha 6
42 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Just be careful of your content 4 example I just watched your tree sap tapping video the other day wi me son ,well a few days after the 5 year old was fetched back from the neighbours they caught him biting gret chunks out there apple trees ,when I ask him wtf he were doing he said "I just wanna be like Andrew " 

Think on

Just wait till the mushroom season starts ???

• Haha 2