Thermal pulsa axion xm30

2 minutes ago, C.green said:

What you want and what you have infront of you are two different things. Ill say it again run your coursing dogs hard enough youll be needing a gps for anything other than rabbits as theyll be waiting for ruts and fences rather than smacking stuff. 

? mate me dogs always bouncing on the lead no doubt i could sicken them ? but no running a lurcher has would ever come close ??waiting for fences lol the good uns when they stop one mate you dont get there they spotted anther ?they jump a fence and get over to it lol?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful of your content 4 example I just watched your tree sap tapping video the other day wi me son ,well a few days after the 5 year old was fetched back from the neighbours they caught him

yeah,thats me right there,ive dug and coursed many over the years ,and enjoyed it all,but i never got a kick out of shooting them , I enjoy up the hills with a rifle and take a bit for the table ,but

Don't like your vids that much mate, good luck .

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? mate me dogs always bouncing on the lead no doubt i could sicken them ? but no running a lurcher has would ever come close ??waiting for fences lol the good uns when they stop one mate you dont get there they spotted anther ?they jump a fence and get over to it lol?

Aye most dogs look good and keen if there fresh me grannies chihouha looks keen for a rabbit in a hedge when its walked doesnt mean its a bushing dog. If it wasnt so hard to cone across coursing dogs that can handle the stick id have them as they suit where i run but facts are very few have the grit to handle the hard life.

Pm me ill send you some of this up for ya slip lead then come back to me after running the same couple coursing dogs hard for a few seasons and talk to me about how committed they are and still killing in the same fields there slipped in

15015377-9CB6-4EE5-8CD2-17186C82E032.jpeg

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, C.green said:

Aye most dogs look good and keen if there fresh me grannies chihouha looks keen for a rabbit in a hedge when its walked doesnt mean its a bushing dog. If it wasnt so hard to cone across coursing dogs that can handle the stick id have them as they suit where i run but facts are very few have the grit to handle the hard life.

i try for every week mate oct to feb and killing every week you manage that the dogs good and you have done right by it mate whats alot a running 

Pm me ill send you some of this up for ya slip lead then come back to me after running the same couple coursing dogs hard for a few seasons and talk to me about how committed they are and still killing in the same fields there slipped in

lol 

?come on c green we are having a day out? youll be needing that mate lol ill even slip first one 100yds but close to cover ?

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i try for every week mate oct to feb and killing every week you manage that the dogs good and you have done right by it mate whats alot a running 

If you just running hares daytime on good land i dont doubt there flying for you. But im talking about running a coursing dog as a lurcher and i dont mean killing the odd other thing when hares are quiet. 

If your pleased with them best of luck but i seen dogs that couldnt hack abit of general lamping make a big name in the daytime game been there done it could only name you a few coursers id be pleased to see out for a night. I do think the dogs have changed aswell and not as tough as they was but thats another thing.

If you just running hares daytime on good land i dont doubt there flying for you. But im talking about running a coursing dog as a lurcher and i dont mean killing the odd other thing when hares are quiet. 

preban the bambi easy work c green if we went out and you showed me 3 roe a good un do them one after other mate 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

preban the bambi easy work c green if we went out and you showed me 3 roe a good un do them one after other mate 

100% but i aint talking about chasing silly roe deer lol. And wed be sillier than the deer to be talking about it on here

Just now, C.green said:

100% but i aint talking about chasing silly roe deer lol

i said roe because most dogs with good slip winter  daytime get smoked lol how hard a fallow with few dogs ambushed on lamp preban id run anything daytime with good slip ?

Just now, C.green said:

Get smoked or didnt kill because the mistake didnt happen ?

?you could use whatever excuse you want mate it wouldnt bother me lol?

you poppin then or what mate  bring a hardened lamper friendly day or id give you 2;1 ?

youd have to rub your eyes lol

Just now, mC HULL said:

?you could use whatever excuse you want mate it wouldnt bother me lol?

you poppin then or what mate  bring a hardened lamper friendly day or id give you 2;1 ?

youd have to rub your eyes lol

If you get about running a coursing dog daytime i aint a hard person to come across. Best of luck get that slip greased.

• Like 1