Thermal pulsa axion xm30

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful of your content 4 example I just watched your tree sap tapping video the other day wi me son ,well a few days after the 5 year old was fetched back from the neighbours they caught him

yeah,thats me right there,ive dug and coursed many over the years ,and enjoyed it all,but i never got a kick out of shooting them , I enjoy up the hills with a rifle and take a bit for the table ,but

Don't like your vids that much mate, good luck .

Posted Images

I am not sure I like where all the tech gear is going. not knocking what you are doing, it's up to you what you raffle and who buys tickets. it's all the new gear stuff still to come when does it stop being sporting? 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, fred90 said:

I am not sure I like where all the tech gear is going. not knocking what you are doing, it's up to you what you raffle and who buys tickets. it's all the new gear stuff still to come when does it stop being sporting? 

field craft out the window mate lol 

• Like 3
Just now, Aussie Whip said:

1 in 60 chance, I'd rather get pissed; lol.

think you need to stop getting pissed and laying in that sun ?if you cant see a 0ne in 60 chance a winning is nailed on mate ?get one bought and shipping or tax you can pay for aswell ?

• Haha 2

I have visions of a device you point at holes telling you if rabbit is at home thus making a marking dog redundant. prefered it back in the day, but that's what you get when you're past 50?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1