6 hours ago, Dervburner said:

Yerr, they need respect as they bite back savagely, once you get up to around 400cc plus in two stroke it’s a massive grin factor time when you learn them ?? pure mechanical evil that seem like they’re trying their best to kill you?

Your right those big ole two strokes are pure evil but in a nice way. 

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

I am getting an E-bike, loads of trails around here that an E-bike would be perfect for, I went to a shop yesterday to see the stock, there's even a range for hunters with a trailer for getting your deer or bear out of the Bush. 

QUIETKAT.COM

GO DEEPER INTO THE BACKCOUNTRY WITHOUT BREAKING A SWEAT With up to...

IMG_20220529_131406.jpg

IMG_20220529_131344.jpg

• Like 4
3 hours ago, mackem said:

I am getting an E-bike, loads of trails around here that an E-bike would be perfect for, I went to a shop yesterday to see the stock, there's even a range for hunters with a trailer for getting your deer or bear out of the Bush. 

QUIETKAT.COM

IMG_20220529_131406.jpg

IMG_20220529_131344.jpg

You're in mtb mecca over there mackem, would love to spend a few weeks in whistler and squamish some of the best mtb trails on the planet. 

As far as emtb go take a look at the trek rail. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 2
42 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You're in mtb mecca over there mackem, would love to spend a few weeks in whistler and squamish some of the best mtb trails on the planet. 

As far as emtb go take a look at the trek rail. 

I will look at the trek rail, thanks, absolutely hundreds of km of trails in the local area for MTB. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, mackem said:

QUIETKAT.COM

IMG_20220529_131406.jpg

You need a two wheel hub drive one. I've got one here, fat tires, goes anywhere. Two 750w motors 21 amp/h battery.

• Like 1

I keep looking at  the sur ron Road legal for work....basically a moped....there's some cracking trails down through the woods on the way home, good bit of fun ?  doesn't take much to make them naughty either ?

33233-55821-main-jpegsurron_l1e_road_legal_grey_1296x_6034b4c9-3ade-43fb-ae9e-c6750eeb8670_900x-322.jpg

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, kanny said:

I keep looking at  the sur ron Road legal for work....basically a moped....there's some cracking trails down through the woods on the way home, good bit of fun ?  doesn't take much to make them naughty either ?

33233-55821-main-jpegsurron_l1e_road_legal_grey_1296x_6034b4c9-3ade-43fb-ae9e-c6750eeb8670_900x-322.jpg

Good fun them Kanny?

• Like 1