the best bedlington.

morton

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Everybody likes the clowns at the circus an Morton has proved he wears clown shoes more than once on here, he come back with some smart areas comment that don’t actually mean much? not sure I’m coco but if the name fits an all that ?? 

Just enjoy your dogs lads work them as you please go on the Swansea jack forum we’ve done enjoyed over the years and probably a few years yet good hunting atb

• Like 1

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm glad I'm in a secret clique who do actually have the best working dogs in the universe so I don't have to get involved with this shit.  My son has a bitch in pup and he's giving the whole lit

I'd gladly try a bedlington if you wanna put me forward to owner of pups and dog will be garunteed earth work every week if it made the grade and wasn't €2000 to start with. Tried getting a bedlington

You need to log in more often then ? Cheers, D.  

5 minutes ago, fenman1# said:

Do you like morton and coco tho ?

Morton is either just an idiot or someone who used to know a little bit but has spent too many years sitting alone, drinking and living in the past. 

Don’t know enough about coco to pass judgement but seem to remember he had a line of Beddy bull greys which were smart dogs ? And he’s welsh so he’s one up on Morton already. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tbh my post where aimed at morton till he jumped on the wagon and the fools excuse was I lived to far so he jumped in the pan himself.. Someone actually Pmd me and seems a decent fella so fingers crossed one might come up.. 

Atb fenman 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Mate you can try to laugh at me as much as you like, I couldn’t give two sh*ts to be honest. 

I’ve said it enough times so I’m sure you get the gist by now, I fully accept that there are plenty of Lurchers which apparently have Beddy blood in them “doing a bit” but as you know, I struggle to see the reason for the popularity of a first x Beddy runner, as this thread and innumerate others clearly highlight the lack of working beddys, abs given the number of 1st x Beddy whips about, I just don’t get it, when there are lots of other working terrier breeds out there. 

Ps you must have some kind of Beddy Lurcher society alarm ? in your gaff to alert you when anyone knocks the mighty Beddy ? 

I’ll also add - I’ve never seen a Beddy x which I thought wow that’s some dog I’d love to kennel that it have a pup out of it. Would love to have my eyes opened mate, and always willing to judge as I find.

Im also aware that there are lads out there digging to beddys,  it I’ve always wondered why they are always so shrouded in secrecy and it’s all a bit cloak and dagger. 

Don’t make your self sound any more a fool we already laughing ??
I did just write you a long SA as a reply it took me fecking ages but deleted it as I couldn’t be bothered with what sounded like a argument??

18 minutes ago, poxon said:

I did just write you a long SA as a reply it took me fecking ages but deleted it as I couldn’t be bothered with what sounded like a argument??

Lol never been one too argue about dogs there not machines and always let you down in the big occasion as I’ve stated I’ve not piped up on here before about bedlingtons as  now you can see they keep lads them self’s too the self but always remember if your happy what you got in you yard you don’t need too go shopping elsewhere so that’s me done on the matter just look at the thread we produced in 2005 atb

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, poxon said:

Mate there’s only one fool here, and it ain’t me. I’ve tried quite hard to be polite to you in general. 

Like I said, when it comes to beddys and their xs I’ve only seen shit or average dogs really, to my knowledge anyway.

So yer, like I said, very happy to be shown the real deal and all that, but doubt it will be fourth coming. 

Ps I love the use of the word ‘we’ to make it sound like you’ve got a load of folk there agreeing with you ? the dog don’t count mate. ? 

• Haha 2
35 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Mate there’s only one fool here, and it ain’t me. I’ve tried quite hard to be polite to you in general. 

Like I said, when it comes to beddys and their xs I’ve only seen shit or average dogs really, to my knowledge anyway.

So yer, like I said, very happy to be shown the real deal and all that, but doubt it will be fourth coming. 

Ps I love the use of the word ‘we’ to make it sound like you’ve got a load of folk there agreeing with you ? the dog don’t count mate. ? 

Look mate if your not far from the valleys have day out next season simple as that bring your dogs and we’ll go from there send me a pm with your details and sort a day out 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So are there any pups available,my yards empty,I don’t mind travelling,I don’t dig,couldn’t give a toss about anyone else’s opinion on what I should or shouldn’t have,I can keep secrets,don’t mind sharing,what I intend for said pup is my business,I’m a Libra and like long walks at sunset so ffs cut the bs IS THERE ANY PUPS GOING.

• Haha 5
42 minutes ago, coco said:

Lol never been one too argue about dogs there not machines and always let you down in the big occasion as I’ve stated I’ve not piped up on here before about bedlingtons as  now you can see they keep lads them self’s too the self but always remember if your happy what you got in you yard you don’t need too go shopping elsewhere so that’s me done on the matter just look at the thread we produced in 2005 atb

Like I said not looking for any dog wanted to try one is all.. And as for working dogs it's 2021 now.. that 2005 topic was 16 years ago you sausage.

Just now, fenman1# said:

Like I said not looking for any dog wanted to try one is all.. And as for working dogs it's 2021 now.. that 2005 topic was 16 years ago you sausage.

Yes agree and still got the same line here today so they can’t be that bad can they yes we all got different standards probably you’ve got a lot higher than mine the variation of breed you got running in you yard do some research in Belfast because Swansea jack was there for 2 season there was a litter bred there if there’s none there they were shit and in the grave yard atb

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Wow mate you must still be a bit angry from  your disagreement with joe ?? vent it out like a woman get it off your chest do you the world of good!! 
mate are you done???‍♂️??

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, poxon said:

Wow mate you must still be a bit angry from  your disagreement with joe ?? vent it out like a woman get it off your chest do you the world of good!! 
mate are you done???‍♂️??

Disagreement ? ? 

Your funny, don’t have nowt clever to say so try and use someone else’s epic bellend bull shit as an attempt to rile me ? 

Fact still remains just as i said, I am but voicing an opinion based upon observation -  never seen a Beddy dug to and never seen an outstanding Beddy type Lurcher. 

Looks like coco is willing to show me some, so there you go, a worthwhile little cat fight ay. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Disagreement ? ? 

Your funny, don’t have nowt clever to say so try and use someone else’s epic bellend bull shit as an attempt to rile me ? 

Fact still remains just as i said, I am but voicing an opinion based upon observation -  never seen a Beddy dug to and never seen an outstanding Beddy type Lurcher. 

Looks like coco is willing to show me some, so there you go, a worthwhile little cat fight ay. 

No not at all I’m inviting you too see one work that’s all no cat fight what so ever pass over your details and we will enjoy a day next season atb 

Just now, coco said:

No not at all I’m inviting you too see one work that’s all no cat fight what so ever pass over your details and we will enjoy a day next season atb 

No sorry mate I meant the one that started this ? I’ve always said I’ve never seen a good Beddy, so it’s real nice of you to offer me a day out with you. I’m down south of England now but will drive back for a walk out with you mate happily. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

No sorry mate I meant the one that started this ? I’ve always said I’ve never seen a good Beddy, so it’s real nice of you to offer me a day out with you. I’m down south of England now but will drive back for a walk out with you mate happily. 

Great I will be more than happy too take you out think you will really enjoy the day as you know I hunt the welsh mountains plenty of walking and fresh air and hopefully a result cheers send your details ring you tmoz

• Like 1