Best hunting dog cross? What was the cross?

Some members Nat remember the fantastic threads by Dan Edwards, up hill doc and stunt man. Some great action and some great dogs. That yellow stitch dog was some animal. Sadly they got sick of the muppets eventually and left.

I was thinking today, does anyone remember Ned Makin and the great thread he had rolling about his days and night pig hunting.

Both those guys had some brilliant single handed dogs and the threads were great. 

Now we have where can I get a Beddy whippet and some shit about beans ? 

• Like 5

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it can't do 3 or 4 in a night not worth it's bounce

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Bloody hunters driving the fields oh wait wrong country ?

wonder how fast those coyotes are running ?

An what about the huge deer /bull? Lurcher used to be in here was it dai dogs owned it that looked similar to the coyote /stag hounds looked like it could pull anything down or turn  into a werewolf ?

I doubt that bull x deer hound would have got within a football field of a coyote. I believe it killed itself running into a gate but I might have the wrong dog 

2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Some members Nat remember the fantastic threads by Dan Edwards, up hill doc and stunt man. Some great action and some great dogs. That yellow stitch dog was some animal. Sadly they got sick of the muppets eventually and left.

I was thinking today, does anyone remember Ned Makin and the great thread he had rolling about his days and night pig hunting.

Both those guys had some brilliant single handed dogs and the threads were great. 

Have you got a loam?

And yet your still here?

I remember Ned , the dogs were wolfhound/bull terrier an mastiff breeding I think ?

I think it was stuntman had a nice looking dog , yellow or tan with prick ears like a German shepherd /malinios x staghound or lurcher .

• Like 1