At last... retribution

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 lads were stopped up by me on the weekend.... Their van went up in flames when they couldn't give a valid reason for skulking over folks gardens.... They won't be back in a hurry... There's some wil

looks like they got away handy if you ask me, a few drums of gas should of gone through the windows of van or caravan.

Can we be more pc please 

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Ah! Cool.

So, does that mean that whole thing was some misrepresented crock of shit, Jigster?

Only, I watched the film. All I got was someone, living in a concentration camp, filming out their bedroom window.

Then, it seems to cut to a load of fat guys banging on at each other, indecipherably, at what was clearly a (semi) permanent site.

Then the 'comments' swiftly degenerating into a flood of patheticly plastic piykey patois ?

Food of the fukking gods, for This place, I s'pose.

• Like 1

No ken,the piece is accurate,there was a photo of a bloke very similar to the thief ,and it said it was him. But it is a different bloke,I took it down ,the rest is bang on,they stole dogs and got found out,...

I don't condone violence in front of children... Good enough for the Spineless shithouse cnuts... With some luck their kids will learn a valuable lesson.... Work for a living and don't f**k around, choring away  what others have ?

• Like 4
58 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I don't condone violence in front of children... Good enough for the Spineless shithouse cnuts... With some luck their kids will learn a valuable lesson.... Work for a living and don't f**k around, choring away  what others have ?

WORK FOR A LIVING???   some chance of that id say 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Not fair to tar them all with the same brush jig... There plenty who graft honestly for a living?

I've yet to meet a traveller holding down a job,.....but if I did ,I'd give em credit for it...we have a different strain over here it seems

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 2