A first for me

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two in one been trapping over year now first dubble for me

Funny old world is mole catching.  Popular wisdom, as it was handed to me, always said you must make sure the tunnel is a run that the mole travels in either direction - there's no point setting

Get plenty of doubles with Putanges  your luck will change

Posted Images

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Cracking mate, was gonna take some pics later in am show the same for the guys who want to know, fcuk all this pointing faults out but not telling folk where they going wrong, also add some times the mumble pin that holds trigger catch could do with a bit of a twist and some barrels are just to flat or wide, so a quick squeeze in the vice it even between your hands narrows them an makes a better half barrel over top, it usually stops any play in the catch loops in the better traps, the cheap shit ones are beyond help if you ask me the ?

"F..k all this pointing faults out but not telling folk where they are going wrong" ??,....why didn't you address it & try & help then ? ,...afterall, your giving out advice, are you not ?,...f..k that's how I commented ,..cause you, or whoever else, didn't bother, which surprised me a bit ?

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I did address it you Wally, after you thought you’d be clever an point It out to them in an open forum, most folk wouldn’t know no diff till you pointed out how KNOW ALLS LIKE YOU WOULDNT REPEAT SUCH A PIC??

seems you know me but don’t want to get involved where as I know fcuk all about you or don’t care ? only that I been told by pm your a drunk fool an beem talking shite on here for years, so I’ll leave it at that an not let your bitter alcohol fuelled moods bother me? you crack on looking for faults tho, an I’ll keep doing what I doing ?

Strange, that. I don't drink at all, now,...& only had a 'binge' on it,..that time,..to help me deal with bereavement. So I'm generally a sober person,..& always have been ? (Occasional social drink, on a rare night out, before Covid, the exception ?) & I honestly don't know anyone personally , on the THL Forum ?,...so tell the person he can see me personally anytime , regarding it ? ,...& the same goes for you ya wee f****n mouthpiece,...when you come back up the rd, call by Inverclyde,...

Just now, earth-thrower said:

Strange, that. I don't drink at all, now,...& only had a 'binge' on it,..that time,..to help me deal with bereavement. So I'm generally a sober person,..& always have been ? (Occasional social drink, on a rare night out, before Covid, the exception ?) & I honestly don't know anyone personally , on the THL Forum ?,...so tell the person he can see me personally anytime , regarding it ? ,...& the same goes for you ya wee f****n mouthpiece,...when you come back up the rd, call by Inverclyde,...

Just let me know,...anytime ?

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Well stop fcukkng acting like it, we all’s started somewhere, if you’d rather your hard earned info died with you, all well an good but turn the fcukkng comp off an don’t tell folk they doing it wrong. If you wanna share tips an info an help like minded folk then why the snidey remarks to guys ? 

don’t even bother answering, cos I actually don’t care wat ye say, just pointing out your an arse hole ?

Mate, I feel the same your an annoying wee git, lol & you talk too much, sometimes,....& your not any HL spokesman, either,..you ain't got the calibre, for that,..so don't think it ! ?

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Talk too much, what like tell folk your secrets ffs, away an fcuk off, if your too insecure about your abilities that you don’t want others helped that your fault no mine. An since when has Hl ever had/needed/wanted a spokesperson? You absolute simpleton?  Like I said if you against folk helping each other then why are you here ffs

Your still doing too much talking,...& "Simpleton" ?,..a shouldn't say, but that was ALWAYS what I genuinely more or less thought was a fair description of your general ramblings on here ?,...the offer will ALWAYS be there mate, if you'd rather discuss in person,..I'm in Greenock,...when your back up to your old stomping ground !

Edited by earth-thrower
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye an I’m in Yorkshire, even if I was back up Greenock is nowhere near where I’d be, but you’d still not come, like you’ll sit there an bark like a wee dog but refuse to come do owt, now do yourself a favour you silly Cnut an shut up your offering folk out over nowt ?? 

Your still a f****n amateur/novice, as well,..so don't think otherwise, & delude yourself,.....since you want to push it

20 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m not even an amateur an in no way have j ever said other wiser iv always been open I been catching moles for a few years, no great numbers an no big business, just happily plodding a way learning from me mistakes and taking to folk who don’t think I need a secret hand shake to know anything, it’s folk like you that have spent years in the dark that are jealous that folk like me an folk like the guys in this thread are catching fcuking moles, it’s no great feat mate it’s just folk like you want to make it out to be, look back on last fcuk knows how many mole am trapping threads on here, not a bad word said about or to anybody, until you appear, classy ?

No, sorry ,your wrong. im no different to path your taking. only no internet, & advice, etc, everywhere ,like now ? made all the mistakes, best i got was a couple o tips over the phone , from an english pro, when at my wits end. lol. Everybodys entitled to go moling,...& its encouraging to see folk, getting better at it,etc ( even yourself ?,...didnt fail to notice your getting better & more experienced,...its all good,...  you dont know me,...ive helped 3 or 4 lads,..competitors they are too now , by f**k ! ha ha)  & of course im not gonna turn up at your door ? your never gonna worry me,...its just im old school & much prefer agreement/ disagreement face to face,.....even if it goes downhill   lol  (which it has before,..lol)