2 hours ago, davethe said:

Oh, I see.

I'll switch, once I've used up this near kilometre of mono.

(I'm not made of money, you know.)

Dyneema on ebay is about a pound a mile. Treat yourself.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought about moving over there more than a few times,  first for the terrier work then for the fishing.  I've got no excuse but cowardice,  I should of done it years ago, never say never, see what li

Use braid line, not mono. If you tie the line to the corner of the trigger opposite on the opposite side to the gap it shouldn't end up anywhere near to the gap. I have never had one slip off in the w

Oh, I see. I'll switch, once I've used up this near kilometre of mono. (I'm not made of money, you know.)

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I don’t mate, the guy who sells the putange will have them tho, I’m sure he charges a little bit extra unless you buy them with the traps, I might have a setting key somewhere tho of you don’t get sorted, not as good as pliers to me but still works ?

Got the tool but just need to go wider. Thanks for the link ??

7 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Without slating flat pack, this guy is only person I’d deal with for mole traps now pal? He has keys an pliers advertised, an his delivery is quicker than anybody’s, let me know of you don’t get sorted tho like I said am drop me ye address am I’ll get key posted away?0FF4DFA0-2331-4B0E-8A0F-94095CF80F90.png.9a14b67fda9c0609a0b9e31c68af467b.pngE7BA988D-D4A4-441C-9FF2-F006F3E342BF.png.ca645b789e3fd0fc0effd39b8cfa26a3.png

WWW.UKPUTANGESUPPLIES.CO.UK

mole control - putange mole traps for sale - find a mole catcher in sussex - find a mole catcher in...

I use his purtangs what's his tunnel traps like you use them mate 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Not yet he been sold out since I found out about them. I have been told by a good few real good mole men tho that they are best in market, iv had his talpex an they genuine and cheaper than else where an like you say his putange speak for themselves, meant to have tunnels in next week tho I sure , he gonna let me know soon as they land so I’ll post on here in case anybody wants some ?

I use his talpex will give his tunnel ago now , have you seen the spades for cutting out for tunnel traps look handy tool for job ?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I got one ? best money iv spent tbh makes my life a lot easier an if anything Happened to it tomorrow I’d have another the next day ?

Think will invest in one just got big farm todo more mole hills then grass mate

• Like 2
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

He don’t advertise the spades pal, you will get a service off web site but if you message the man direct on fb then he will sort you out, pm me if you want his details, names Paul Stanford tho on fb?

ok ive got his details here had some traps from him thanks mate

• Like 1