Whomp.. whomp.. whomp..

Also pretty sure a couple of USAF Eagles flew over yesterday. I was late seeing them but 90% sure they had twin tail fins. Might’ve been lightenings but doubt it tbh. I remember years ago seeing Eagles mock dogfighting around Lincs. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You might have noticed I’m a bit of a nerd. So walking the dogs this glorious afternoon when this happened I was pretty well made up. My attention was drawn by the sound to the chinook coming str

Down the local army camp today ??Nmp 

I’ve flown in pretty much all the military helicopters but there’s something special about hedge hoping in a chinook in NI or coming in hot into a landing zone In the desert arse first with tail gate

Posted Images

I remember watching a stick of 8 b52's taking off at full power and circling until they were in formation, then heading off to give Saddam a bit of "shock and awe" and thinking "I wouldn't like to be on the end of that !"

Then watching them all come back in , deploying their drogues.

An awesome sight !

Cheers.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I remember watching a stick of 8 b52's taking off at full power and circling until they were in formation, then heading off to give Saddam a bit of "shock and awe" and thinking "I wouldn't like to be on the end of that !"

Then watching them all come back in , deploying their drogues.

An awesome sight !

Cheers.

Funny I was fishing on the Cotswolds around that time, I guess they were going into fairford or lynham but night after night saw waves of those stealth bombers going out and back, not very stealthy when taking off the place was shaking and the flame out the back was pretty spectacular ?

• Like 1