I’ve got a guilty secret ?

I just noticed BenBhoy has a new avatar . It looks like a lovely lady shooting prone at a van with something like a 50cal . The recoil makes her buttocks wobble in a very favourable way .  I pressed on it and it took me to his member page , I then pressed it again and the image became bigger and clearer . I then watched it a couple more times ..... or so . Cough ... cough , anyone been shooting lately?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

I just noticed BenBhoy has a new avatar . It looks like a lovely lady shooting prone at a van with something like a 50cal . The recoil makes her buttocks wobble in a very favourable way .  I pressed on it and it took me to his member page , I then pressed it again and the image became bigger and clearer . I then watched it a couple more times ..... or so . Cough ... cough , anyone been shooting lately?

Haven’t you seen the sheep in Nottingham, why do you think he moved from wales??

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

Aye but then she turns around 

• Haha 3
14 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

Moving away from sheep anyone looking forward to the pubs reopening ??

IMG-20210304-WA0005.jpg

Is this Grimsby? (Just going off the Sacha Barren Cohen film of the same name). Didn't think you needed the pubs open to do that up there. She's even got his initials JP tatooed on her arse. Classy bird.

PS very funny film if you haven't seen it.

Edited by Alsone