Nice youngster mate how’s he bred jumps like a stag lol saluki blood lol   this dog I got strong jumper talking 6 foot dyke and 6 foot hedgerow over side in one have you rubbing your eyes lol

• Like 1

I wouldn’t worry lol be good for the lamp and daytime just watch for deers because they love em worse thing when heavy saluki can’t help it and very rarely miss them which can be bad during the day ? 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

I wouldn’t worry lol be good for the lamp and daytime just watch for deers because they love em worse thing when heavy saluki can’t help it and very rarely miss them which can be bad during the day ? 

Oh don’t say that mate, I will be heart broken if he decides he wants to flatten every deer he sees. ? 

• Haha 2

Cracking pup good jacket on him as well which troy normally chucks as well as good boots n engine, I only saw mysty run the one day but she didn't miss really easy to work with as well but as iv said before I saw troy a lot and he's a very handy alrounder been to the moon n back n a proper temp always a pleasure to be out with him wherever n he produces as well which we you know is half the battle, good look with your pup try n keep holding him back as you are if you can as I find them slowish to mature but once they do your away you should have a lot of fun with him I have no doubt..

• Like 2
7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Nice youngster mate how’s he bred jumps like a stag lol saluki blood lol   this dog I got strong jumper talking 6 foot dyke and 6 foot hedgerow over side in one have you rubbing your eyes lol

The other night Mine couldn't wait for me 2 get over a style jumped as I was climbing and landed on my bonce ,if that's any good 2 ya

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

The other night Mine couldn't wait for me 2 get over a style jumped as I was climbing and landed on my bonce ,if that's any good 2 ya

Bet it looked like the cow jumping over the moon...