The wee Scottish witch

CHNG.IT

As #ResignSturgeon trends across social media, it has become clear that Nicola Sturgeon and her government are utterly incapable of working for the best interests...

It might take a few seconds of your life that you won’t get back but it’s well worth it 
this is the only time I will waste my time on the Scottish Nazi party 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Petition · Vote of No Confidence in Nicola Sturgeon and the Scottish Government #ResignSturgeon · Change.org CHNG.IT As #ResignSturgeon trends across social media, it has becom

Im just gutted no would bite at my kneel and swear allegiance to the queen comment. Last time I got death threats via pm ??

There's the little anomaly that if she's found guilty of misleading parliament and lying, the Ministerial Code advises she resigns.....but.....it's the First ministers decision to implement that advic

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, Kenny_mac said:
CHNG.IT

As #ResignSturgeon trends across social media, it has become clear that Nicola Sturgeon and her government are utterly incapable of working for the best interests...

It might take a few seconds of your life that you won’t get back but it’s well worth it 

None of her shenanigans are getting reported south of the border,   all our MSM  do is gaslight her ,hear she's up to her neck in it with the salmond enquiry hopefully enough to see her off

• Like 1

Salmonds not the type to give up, he will not let them gag him.

I think if they insist on redacting all his accusations concerning Sturgeon, he will go public with it and dare them to arrest him for contempt of court.

I never thought I'd ever be rooting for Salmond , but if it gets rid of wee Jimmy Cranky, bring it on !

Cheers.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Kenny_mac said:
CHNG.IT

3 hours ago, Kenny_mac said:
CHNG.IT

Are you sure that's wee Jimmy.  It looks more like a version of Salmon or a waxworks dummy.

41 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

But they'll never get independence without her 

why do they want independence. ?  they aint exactly discriminated against. Surely if they did get independence they would have to be bailed out in a few years.  Independance aint going to stop  it raining or the days get longer so it gets light before mid morning or getting dark half way through the afternoon.  Europe wouldn't want another unviable economy and Spain would veto Scotland because of the demands of the Basques and the Catalans. Ect ect

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Meece said:

why do they want independence. ?  they aint exactly discriminated against. Surely if they did get independence they would have to be bailed out in a few years.  Independance aint going to stop  it raining or the days get longer so it gets light before mid morning or getting dark half way through the afternoon.  Europe wouldn't want another unviable economy and Spain would veto Scotland because of the demands of the Basques and the Catalans. Ect ect

They want independence to prove they can look after themselves ; we all know they can't but would be funny to watch em try

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Funny? Watching millions of folk you don’t know never met or never likely to meet. Never done you no harm or wish you any harm, but ye reckon it be funny to watch them struggle or fail? What a wierd sense of humour you must have ?

Its the politicians and the like of sturgeon I want to see fail. She keeps going on about independence but we all know they couldn't do that. 

• Like 1

I'm a unionist. Spent half my childhood in Scotland and with Scottish friends....but let's be honest most of em hate us. I once asked why all the pubs in Stranraer were decorated with foreign flags...an awkward silence descended as someone explained that they put up the flags and supported whoever was playing the English at football ?

In the past we had the political motivation to repeal the hunting ban except the Scottish went back on their word to not vote on English matters. The Scottish constantly vote for anti English, left wing, pro immigration (though the beloved migrants want to live in England not Scotland) parties. 

I think we should ask the jocks to remain in the union, tell them we want them. But they most agree to the heads on the snp being displayed on tower bridge and every jock must swear and allegence to the queen on bended knee. 

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

That’s not the Scottish people but once again a few Scottish politicians with personal agendas voting on English issues .

Consistently and overwhelmingly voted into power by the Scottish people.....

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Me neither but I wouldn’t an don’t think the whole of England vote for the cnuts, jist like not the whole of Scotland vote the snp nor hate the English, I do tho ??

Im just gutted no would bite at my kneel and swear allegiance to the queen comment. Last time I got death threats via pm ??

• Haha 4

What Katch said!

Wee cnut wants to be at the bottom of a loch by her own hand. I'm no fan of any politician who wants to break a successful union up.

The people will suffer, not the political elite. They'll be happy as fuuck, in their little world.

Edited by mushroom