Thylacine 'Caught On Trail Cam' Twitter Claim

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After studying @maxhardcoreI have my doubts. 

On the plus side ,I am gonna look like a near genius if anyone ever asks me what a Tasmanian pandemelon is .

Wouldn't it be a great story if true, I have my doubts though. 

Posted Images

GM; Scent? 'My' foxes practically come to my calling their names now. Hasn't taken long either. They'll have got some fukking good lungfulls of me too.

Yet, I still record them staring, fixedly, straight into the cam, even just minutes after I walked away ~ my scent probably still hanging heavy in the still air.

I'm far too deaf to have ever detected a " Click " from the camera. Expect they'd hear it though. Wonder what they'd make of a black lit one?

Edited by Ken's Deputy
Too " Death "? FFS!
8 minutes ago, kanny said:

Archive picture first showing  young thylacines  then  a screen grab from the trail cam pictures, definitely some similarities but conclusive?....nah

tasmanian-tiger-blackandwhite.jpg

Screenshot_20210302-232546_YouTube.jpg

The bottom pic clearly isn't, that things muzzle is much shorter and compact. 

8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The bottom pic clearly isn't, that things muzzle is much shorter and compact. 

I guess it would come down to  age  if it were,  look how dog pups change over the first year. Ears look very similar, hi-def picture would be nice but hi-def  is always the unicorn equivalent when it comes to these mystery matters lol

5 minutes ago, kanny said:

I guess it would come down to  age  if it were,  look how dog pups change over the first year. Ears look very similar, hi-def picture would be nice but hi-def  is always the unicorn equivalent when it comes to these mystery matters lol

Exactly, tas is the size of ireland with half a million people?? Theres every chance there could be  small population there somewhere, theres sightings in oz and the tribal peoples in papua know it as the striped wolf and say its alive and well but they always left it alone as they said it never bothered them either

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Can anyone show me a photo of a Real Thylacine, baby or adult, with stripes down its face?

Im no thylacine expert but I'm quickly becoming one ? ,stripes are only on the rump and rear half from what I've seen .

Why what you thinking?

• Thanks 1

Dunno, in all honestly, Len. Certainly have the impression it's supposed to be heading into the camera. Though, I must admit, the " Foot " they so go on about looked to me like the creature was giving it the Indian " How " effort. And, yes; I never did see the tail.

Have I simply been scrutinising the whole fukking thing from the wrong fukkeng end?!?

Oh good christ! That would fill in some fukking spaces! ? Now, I'll have to sit through all that shit again!

Job for tomorrow, methinks. Had quite enough of examining film clips tonight!

• Haha 2