Thylacine 'Caught On Trail Cam' Twitter Claim

I wouldn't hold my breath ~ If I Could breathe, at such news!!!

Sadly as all fukk; It's only someone saying, on twitter, that 'Som .....' Shit. What am I thinking? Here!

I rushed to google news. 'Thylacine' brought up nothing new, except the scientists now appear to be saying the stripy buggers may well have still been around a Lot later than their official extinction date.

I expect Gman is packing his cam's and booking a flight to Tasmania even now!

• Haha 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After studying @maxhardcoreI have my doubts. 

On the plus side ,I am gonna look like a near genius if anyone ever asks me what a Tasmanian pandemelon is .

Wouldn't it be a great story if true, I have my doubts though. 

Posted Images

Most of the thylacine footage I,ve seen is either inconclusive or a mangy Fox, but I do think that footprints and a scull found do indicate a few may still be at large but as said won’t hold my breath as oz is a pretty big place to hide ??

Would be great to see a large carnivore discovered or rediscovered. If it ever happens I’d lay odds it’ll be a trail cam that finds it. Sure they’ve rediscovered a few bits and bobs recently that were presumed extinct? 

I’ll look out for a documentary about it on SKY. I’m a sucker for watching stuff about bigfoot, chupacabra etc., expecting the programme will finish with conclusive proof that they exist. Always feel a bit of a dick when they don’t?

• Like 1

I hope its true, a few yrs ago a father and son said they seen them aswell and provided evidence, if its true id expect the tas gov to keep it all hush hush, to let them live in peace and reproduce, and they should be released into oz too to help get rid if the feral cat problems, 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

Would be great to see a large carnivore discovered or rediscovered. If it ever happens I’d lay odds it’ll be a trail cam that finds it. Sure they’ve rediscovered a few bits and bobs recently that were presumed extinct? 

I’ll look out for a documentary about it on SKY. I’m a sucker for watching stuff about bigfoot, chupacabra etc., expecting the programme will finish with conclusive proof that they exist. Always feel a bit of a dick when they don’t?

Those programs are  just a hour of padding, they never deliver, cant be much left of oak island by now  ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

Those Bigfoot programs crack me up 

there’s one with the 3 fellas and the sceptical lesbian that go Round hooping an hollering Never found one yet 

then there’s the mountain men monster hunters and aims team that go round again making lots of noise building elongate  traps an standing in old farm buildings while someone beats on the outside so they can pretend it’s a big foot /moth man or some other folklore legend ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

if its true id expect the tas gov to keep it all hush hush

Valid point, Len. I'm pretty sure I once saw a programme where by the locals absolutely Hated hearing about them.

Basically, you hop off a plane in Taz and start asking if anyone's got any Tiger stories to tell? You're more likely to leave with a bee in your ear.

Now, whether this is because they're genuinely sick and tired of 'Greyman' types turning up and festooning the land with their trail cams; Or if it's a tactic to deflect interest and give what ever Might be out there a break? Who knows?

1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I hope its true, a few yrs ago a father and son said they seen them aswell and provided evidence, if its true id expect the tas gov to keep it all hush hush, to let them live in peace and reproduce, and they should be released into oz too to help get rid if the feral cat problems, 

Apparently it’s three,  two adults and a youngster showing stripes as well ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Valid point, Len. I'm pretty sure I once saw a programme where by the locals absolutely Hated hearing about them.

Basically, you hop off a plane in Taz and start asking if anyone's got any Tiger stories to tell? You're more likely to leave with a bee in your ear.

Now, whether this is because they're genuinely sick and tired of 'Greyman' types turning up and festooning the land with their trail cams; Or if it's a tactic to deflect interest and give what ever Might be out there a break? Who knows?

I,m called greyman because no one knows I’m there ffs ???

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Apparently it’s three,  two adults and a youngster showing stripes as well ?

Brilliant news if its true, and they should defo look after them and if theres 3 theres defo more, long as its not a fox with the mange fs, and the low hocks on the back foot are the give away

• Like 3