Canelo vs Saunders ...May

I hope it does happen.If anyone has a chance of beating  Canelo its Billy Joe as he has the best skillset and boxing brain of anybody at that weight.The main problem is if the fight is in America its gunna be near on impossible to get a win over Canelo unless Billy knocks him out.

Saunders no where near canelos level. Also he is a c**t who every now, when his advisors aren't watching, shows his true colours with his videos exploiting smack heads for a laugh and talking about beating women.

I hope this fight happens and canelo beats the shit out of the scum bag. He is not a good human being.

• Like 13
On 30/01/2021 at 10:43, downsouth said:

I hope it does happen.If anyone has a chance of beating  Canelo its Billy Joe as he has the best skillset and boxing brain of anybody at that weight.The main problem is if the fight is in America its gunna be near on impossible to get a win over Canelo unless Billy knocks him out.

You no at least one judge have it 10 rounds to Canelo even if he forgot to show up lol he already lost really to ggg may weather and Lara 

Deal not 100% done yet according to eddie, but when is it ever in boxing?

Canelo is unreal, one of the most improved fighters in recent years the way he's come on, great footwork, combinations, tough with it too, just a top draw fighter let's have it right, but don't count Billyjoe out 100%, love him hate him who cares it's about boxing, and if he's on job, if he comes right, he can do much better than you think in there vs Canelo, he has a great boxing brain and plenty of skill,put me on the spot an ask me do i think would he beat Canelo, no, but would I count him out and s**t all over his chances, no. Very good boxer, 2 good men, hope it happens after this silly Yildirim fight that Canelos entertaining, but at least it looks like boxings biggest star is gonna be active 2-3times this year? but Yildirim is mismatch, that's who you should look at and say he has next to no chance v Canelo, not billyjoe 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, sid g said:

really  ? maybe among his followers but not by many others  he`s not well liked by boxing fans 

I don’t like him Sid, but if he beats Canelo it’d be difficult to come up with a greater achievement by a British boxer.

• Like 2