• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I may suggest some modifications to improve your pressure. The base brass nut unscrew it and seal it with ptfe tape . Ditto the air pipe and bleed screw fittings ,had to do this with a 30 quid

Hi shaaark no he is a lurcher, I do have a whippet too tho (old and totally blind now) He thaught he was getting a treat when I braught something in from the garage lol.

I have used this one a lot it was around £30 - I just fitted a better hose that I had lying about. It has been a fantastic trouble free pump. I'll put a pic up if it helps you to choose one. 

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, villaman said:

Just buy dive bottle far better for your gun , completely clean air . Heard of to many problems with pumps and dirty air 

Yerr, got a 12 ltr but it’s out of test and got about 200 bar in it. I just wanted a pump for back up. I wouldn’t fancy pumping the impact up to 250 bar though?

?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Dervburner said:

Let us know how you get on with it Ben, hopefully you will have better luck than I had with mine. I might get one of these if yours is ok. ?

So far so good, up to 20mpa on gauge (think that 200bar) and holding pressure. Stick some in the BSA tonight ?

Got this one on the end mate 

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

Featured with NO leak system, you can inflate your bike tires fast and safely. It can provide premium...

Edited by BenBhoy
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

So far so good, up to 20mpa on gauge (think that 200bar) and holding pressure. Stick some in the BSA tonight ?

Got this one on the end mate 

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

Featured with NO leak system, you can inflate your bike tires fast and safely. It can provide premium...

How much are these Ben? Let us know how you get on filling the rifle?

18 hours ago, Dervburner said:

How much are these Ben? Let us know how you get on filling the rifle?

Hmm no luck so far, the filling loop provided doesn't fit anything, will need to tinker a bit. 

• Sad 1

Being Chinese like what my prw900 is it plugged straight in ,totally depends on make of air rifle. 

The 14.09 pump  came with a q,r shrader socket and the standard smk fill probe plugged straight in.

Have a look if an adapter is available for your probe some have unscrewed the q,r fitting and screwed their adapter to the hose end atb