Got the 14.09 1 from them used it six times ,takes my prw900 to 200 bar very well ,no leaks or dramas .The only obvious differences are the "dearer" 1 has folding feet ,powder coated and comes with in line filter .

Waiting on a 4.99 special from the same people but coming from china now ,uk stocks have been eaten by people on airgunforum some have bought 4 at a time and most buy two so they got a "spare" for the car .God knows how for the money ,surely even the shipping must cost more than the pump??

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I may suggest some modifications to improve your pressure. The base brass nut unscrew it and seal it with ptfe tape . Ditto the air pipe and bleed screw fittings ,had to do this with a 30 quid

Hi shaaark no he is a lurcher, I do have a whippet too tho (old and totally blind now) He thaught he was getting a treat when I braught something in from the garage lol.

I have used this one a lot it was around £30 - I just fitted a better hose that I had lying about. It has been a fantastic trouble free pump. I'll put a pic up if it helps you to choose one. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Baldcoot said:

Got the 14.09 1 from them used it six times ,takes my prw900 to 200 bar very well ,no leaks or dramas .The only obvious differences are the "dearer" 1 has folding feet ,powder coated and comes with in line filter .

Waiting on a 4.99 special from the same people but coming from china now ,uk stocks have been eaten by people on airgunforum some have bought 4 at a time and most buy two so they got a "spare" for the car .God knows how for the money ,surely even the shipping must cost more than the pump??

Yerr, it makes you wonder. Also got a pressure gauge. How do they do it, manufacture, assemble, ship and still make a profit for less than a fiver??

• Like 1

Well it arrived this evening, easy assembly, spare seals etc .Works 4.99 from China according to senders customs label ?

Can't get my head around the price delivered but I've saved 160 quid on a hills pump which is another prw 900 plus change ?

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

Well it arrived this evening, easy assembly, spare seals etc .Works 4.99 from China according to senders customs label ?

Can't get my head around the price delivered but I've saved 160 quid on a hills pump which is another prw 900 plus change ?

Let us know how well it works charging a rifle. If it’s ok, I might start saving up.........??

• Haha 2
18 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

Can’t find any at that price atm, cheapest I found was £24 on fleabay. Loads of pumps that look to be the same but with massively varying prices.

Snap mate. Even down to same whip & fittings, but some are 3 times price of others! ?

20 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

cheapest I found was £24 on fleabay.

"Zerone High Pressure Hand Pump,3 Stage up to 4500 psi PCP Pump Safe and Convenient for PCP Air Gun Rifle Gauge Tool Boat Tire Ball: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors" https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07C2ZZCG7/ref=sspa_mw_detail_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07C2ZZCG7p13NParams&smid=A3AKI0CF13RVS8

55 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

"Zerone High Pressure Hand Pump,3 Stage up to 4500 psi PCP Pump Safe and Convenient for PCP Air Gun Rifle Gauge Tool Boat Tire Ball: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors" https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07C2ZZCG7/ref=sspa_mw_detail_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07C2ZZCG7p13NParams&smid=A3AKI0CF13RVS8

That’s the one I bought Ben, I’ve fitted a stronger non-return valve spring and plugged the whip. Just pumped it up to 100 bar, seems to be holding but it took a while to get it up to that pressure. I’ll have a look in the morning to see if it’s still holding pressure.

• Like 1
On 06/03/2021 at 14:16, tomburras said:

Iv put it together and pumped it up. It just needed a tighten as the guage, hose etc was a bit loose. It came with a bag of spares. I pumped it up and its held its pressure for 20 mins so far not a movement on the guage. Im made up with it, I can't understand how they do it for the money!

20210306_140947.jpg

How long did it take to get to that pressure Tom? Mine seems to take ages to get to 100 bar.

If I may suggest some modifications to improve your pressure. The base brass nut unscrew it and seal it with ptfe tape .

Ditto the air pipe and bleed screw fittings ,had to do this with a 30 quid special 2 years ago .

And I tighten the bleed screw with pliers to ensure a good shut out.

Hope this helps 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Baldcoot said:

If I may suggest some modifications to improve your pressure. The base brass nut unscrew it and seal it with ptfe tape .

Ditto the air pipe and bleed screw fittings ,had to do this with a 30 quid special 2 years ago .

And I tighten the bleed screw with pliers to ensure a good shut out.

Hope this helps 

I did that with mine too. On the five quid one I nipped them up with an adjustable spanner then all was good. 

• Like 1