• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice shots Walshie. Good quality as well, well done mate. Cheers Arry

Great photo... You get any video footage ??? Amazing what can be captured visiting a good sized carcass, especially in winter ?

Kites are now the new Starlings.... 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Thanks for replying mate .Great pics .Did you have the badger cull round you last year ,they are like hens teeth here at moment ,though did see a very large healthy one last night at distance .

No cull over here which is why I was surprised there were no badgers in any of the pics. They must outnumber foxes at least 2 to 1 round here.

35 minutes ago, walshie said:

No cull over here which is why I was surprised there were no badgers in any of the pics. They must outnumber foxes at least 2 to 1 round here.

Since the cull foxes here outnumber badger 20 to 1  at least .Needed doing but not so severe ,I can’t help think we will see repercussions in years to come .Used to like watching their bold antics especially round the chicken sheds but all that’s gone for many ,many years to come .They can’t come back from what’s happened ,not  in my lifetime anyway .

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, MH1 said:

Is there no kites where you are Walshie? Seem to see them much more than buzzards here (Carms)

Yeah, we see a few kites during the Summer, but nowhere near as many as buzzards. (Carms/Ceredigion)

20180320_123101.jpg.20245e588ce2c60302803194d764c54b.jpg

1 hour ago, walshie said:

Yeah, we see a few kites during the Summer, but nowhere near as many as buzzards. (Carms/Ceredigion)

20180320_123101.jpg.20245e588ce2c60302803194d764c54b.jpg

Funny how they spread out, there's a place about 5 miles up the road where I see kites in nearly double figures quite low down when I drive passed, just assumed they were getting fed by someone up there lol 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...