for those into rave

7 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

What do you listen to gnasher?? Must have lots of gigs on hand down in the smoke...?

I often find myself in The Blues Kitchen on a night such as tonight which is a nice little early hours place i like in Shoreditch.....its up the road from Browns which is a lively gentlemans gaff so often tops off a treacle free night with the chaps though must admit i dont profess to be a music man it might be complete shit for all i know but at 3 or 4 in the morning it might as well be Johnny Cash himself ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats she doing thats so special?pushuing autocue buttons and twisting a few buttons for effect.Seamlessly cueing up and mixing vinyl is a skill but what these modern DJ birds are doing aint anything

Not a patch on Garyoke from our village. 

Have to say i sort of remember his kids being kids and that sort of surprised me as well,but saying that i just got the news this last week i'm going to be a grandad so that time thingy does fly by at

Posted Images

7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I often find myself in The Blues Kitchen on a night such as tonight which is a nice little early hours place i like in Shoreditch.....its up the road from Browns which is a lively gentlemans gaff so often tops off a treacle free night with the chaps though must admit i dont profess to be a music man it might be complete shit for all i know but at 3 or 4 in the morning it might as well be Johnny Cash himself ?

I admire your honesty mate! I might well check it out the next time me and my good lady are down that way. It will probably be soon!

Here's a pic of me on the right.. my brother on the left.. at Nottingham Rock city a few years ago

I'm a bit of a metal head... but don't tell any f**ker!!?

Edited by Bush Rummager
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Here's a banger for you kidder 

No......just no !....on the long drive home back down the M6 after an away loss maybe....but sounds like the type of music you slit your wrists to in all honesty :whistling:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

I admire your honesty mate! I might well check it out the next time me and my good lady are down that way. It will probably be soon!

Here's a pic of me on the right.. my brother on the left.. at Nottingham Rock city a few years ago

I'm a bit of a metal head... but don't tell any f**ker!!?

20220710_182903-01.jpeg.4d2966cea2dd90e06aa1d3fa8465d09a.jpeg

Different generations mate id imagine my type of stuff would send you to sleep......but Phil & Grant types such as yourselves are always welcome round these parts i'll be happy to show you a good East End night:boogy:

Edited by gnasher16
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Different generations mate id imagine my type of stuff would send you to sleep......but Phil & Grant types such as yourselves are always welcome round these parts i'll be happy to show you a good East End night:boogy:

? F**k me.. you're not old are you!!

Thanks for the offer.. buy I'll keep it real up North matey!!???

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

? F**k me.. you're not old are you!!

Thanks for the offer.. buy I'll keep it real up North matey!!???

Well put it this way.....if my ol woman turned out in black nails id lock her back up in the shed !...but then ive always booked you Northerners as a strange bunch :whistling:?

Just now, gnasher16 said:

Well put it this way.....if my ol woman turned out in black nails id lock her back up in the shed !...but then ive always booked you Northerners as a strange bunch :whistling:?

My Mrs actually goes to all these gigs mate. She is my driver...she likes to stand back and take the spectacle in. She has seen heavier bands that what most regular folk even know exist. She has a nice high up job for a government authority.. I'm only in the Midlands matey.. ?

7 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

My Mrs actually goes to all these gigs mate. She is my driver...she likes to stand back and take the spectacle in. She has seen heavier bands that what most regular folk even know exist. She has a nice high up job for a government authority.. I'm only in the Midlands matey.. ?

Again,its probably a generational thing....but you run away from heavily tattooed black fingernailed sorts round these parts before they take a chunk out of your neck  ?

On the risk assessment chart they are simply not worth it unless theres a rich husband in tow ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Again,its probably a generational thing....but you run away from heavily tattooed black fingernailed sorts round these parts before they take a chunk out of your neck  ?

On the risk assessment chart they are simply not worth it unless theres a rich husband in tow ?

I've got you mate!!??

49 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Just looking back.. and for the record.. that ain't my Mrs in that pic!!???

I just needed to clear that up!!

17 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Not been to Browns in years. When I was a young sparky I used to do favours in there for my guvnor… and Images down the road which was a khazi

Metropolis with the car wash was always a good one 

2 hours ago, Dutch said:

Not been to Browns in years. When I was a young sparky I used to do favours in there for my guvnor… and Images down the road which was a khazi

Metropolis with the car wash was always a good one 

Metropolis was done up a few years ago you've got to be careful what floor you find yourself on now its gone all " queer friendly " as they like to call themselves......where you out of mate ?