• 2 weeks later...

I had a wasp uniphoxx for a while before selling it on. It wasnt quite for me but it was undeniably well made, well designed and versatile ( ott / ttf / flats / tubes / tabs / wrap and tuck / clips ) 

Definately worth trying out for yourself to see if you get on with it.

Edited by ger2020
  • 2 weeks later...

Iv got this wasp uniphoxx got a scout on the way  so nothing to compare it to has of yet can’t find my old catapults iv had the wasp only a week gotta say it feels good in the hand feels good quality iv not had any bad slips from the clips yet and I have draw it back plenty to see if it moved at all and it hasn’t upto yet I wouldn’t hesitate at buying another 

AE405776-EE5C-4474-ABFD-64B6E8CAC2DC.jpeg

Edited by Jake w
  • Like 1

Hi mate I spoke to the guy Simon wasp who makes the catapults and asked him what he recommended for 11m bbs and he told me to go for the green GZK 15-20 .72 so I went for that in the ott mate upto yet iv not tried anything else but this stuff he recommended seems fine mate when iv been plinking stuff mate hope this helps not sure if you have received your catapult yet but I doubt you’ll be disappointed mate feel well in the hand mate 

Edited by Jake w
2 hours ago, Jake w said:

Hi mate I spoke to the guy Simon wasp who makes the catapults and asked him what he recommended for 11m bbs and he told me to go for the green GZK 15-20 .72 so I went for that in the ott mate upto yet iv not tried anything else but this stuff he recommended seems fine mate when iv been plinking stuff mate hope this helps not sure if you have received your catapult yet but I doubt you’ll be disappointed mate feel well in the hand mate 

Nice one, thanks for reply, atb

• Like 1