Lewis Hamilton

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see Lewis has gotten the vivid.....let's hope he suffers well from it....he might even get a mention from socks in the future

I think he should drive his car into a wall at 150mph in protest, I for one would back him all the way ?

perhaps that will shut the winging c...t up for a while   

Posted Images

And as for the topic Lewis Hamilton is an absolute f***ing retard only a privilege clown would come out with the things he has lol he talks about save the plant global warming but has untold sports cars and drives  for Mercedes lol

talks about destroying all symbols of the slave trade like an idiot while  wearing a Mercedes cap didn’t maercedes use Jews and Slav slaves during ww2 and helped hitler lol

what a silly little boy lol 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Wrong size shoes on so he could work the pedals, a split second off pole position, fastest lap record,  a major fck up in the pits, and he still gets a second place, fck all to do with the car mind

And let’s not forget he didn’t even fit in the car properly as he is a different shape and size.

• Like 2

What you lads failed to say is Russell is a star in the making and is tipped to be Hamilton's replacement at Mercedes. 

Just look what he's done at Williams and in the junior categories, his performances have been exceptional. 

Mercedes need to get him in that seat ASAP and team him up with Hamilton. 

Carlos Sainz said it perfectly, 90% of the top drivers would win in that car but that doesn't mean they would beat Hamilton. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, baker boy said:

Wrong size shoes on so he could work the pedals, a split second off pole position, fastest lap record,  a major fck up in the pits, and he still gets a second place, fck all to do with the car mind

He finished 9th pal, let's work with facts hey. ?

56 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's not very nice from a man of God. 

We are talking about sport here. ?

Haha I just despise that c**t,an I don't understand how you admire his achievements,when his shenanigans outweigh them.

6 minutes ago, Francie said:

Haha I just despise that c**t,an I don't understand how you admire his achievements,when his shenanigans outweigh them.

Each to their own fella. 

Remember what a well respected member on here said, sport unites us all. 

Hell we even stopped killing each other to play a game of football. ?

7 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Arrogance often goes in hand with elite sports, especially with media worship that goes with it. Being a world champion tends to excuse it more, when you're arrogant and mediocre it seems worse lol.

He’s a little puppet fir Mercedes  considering ther past links with hitler lol cnt don’t even live here tax dodger so if you not paying in or don’t live here your input ain’t worth a rub ,  he’s carbon footprint. Is another green issue lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Each to their own fella. 

Remember what a well respected member on here said, sport unites us all. 

Hell we even stopped killing each other to play a game of football. ?

Sports unites us all cause politics an religion are left out of it,unfortunately Hamilton f****d that up way a host more of wankers with there poor poor me,look at me what I'm doing.

Have a look a what Keaneu Reeves does,an doesn't say a peep,cause hes doing it out of the goodness of his heart,not to inflate his ego or get attention.

Another thing g too,he rambles on how proud he is to be British,but pays f**k all tax to his country,what a wanker,I'd stick a head in him if I got close enough,see how he likes that

Edited by Francie
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3