Lewis Hamilton

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see Lewis has gotten the vivid.....let's hope he suffers well from it....he might even get a mention from socks in the future

I think he should drive his car into a wall at 150mph in protest, I for one would back him all the way ?

perhaps that will shut the winging c...t up for a while   

Posted Images

Just now, Greb147 said:

Your soul. 

Same old shit.not willing to answer a straight question..

You have taken something that ain't yours in your life dogfox.so that also makes you thieving scum aswell.

stop being a hypocrite..

14 minutes ago, king said:

Same old shit.not willing to answer a straight question..

You have taken something that ain't yours in your life dogfox.so that also makes you thieving scum aswell.

stop being a hypocrite..

Not everyone is as low as thee. ?

Lol thieveing scum for getting a few bits and pieces for men and there family to eat perks of the job remember times were different then be the same soon though only this time around the lads that kept the old people without much with a few pheasant or bunny’s or a hare for the pot will be looked at as scum so will the head of the lines for looking after there workers grubbing them up because some snivelling b*****ds are on the grass to company’s government police who use and abuse you your full life  I’ll never forget when me gran was close to death at over 90 and a letter come threw the door on about grass the neighbours benefit cheats etc I’ll never forget it she said I’m glad I’m on my way out people reporting them the same they should be friends with in 1945 she got a fine for thieving coal over a few week she had took about half a ton that was people old or who’s husbands was away shared with all down the terrace they never had a full stomach but was warm for a few month now shed be reported it’s a shame 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Lol thieveing scum for getting a few bits and pieces for men and there family to eat perks of the job remember times were different then be the same soon though only this time around the lads that kept the old people without much with a few pheasant or bunny’s or a hare for the pot will be looked at as scum so will the head of the lines for looking after there workers grubbing them up because some snivelling b*****ds are on the grass to company’s government police who use and abuse you your full life  I’ll never forget when me gran was close to death at over 90 and a letter come threw the door on about grass the neighbours benefit cheats etc I’ll never forget it she said I’m glad I’m on my way out people reporting them the same they should be friends with in 1945 she got a fine for thieving coal over a few week she had took about half a ton that was people old or who’s husbands was away shared with all down the terrace they never had a full stomach but was warm for a few month now shed be reported it’s a shame 

That's the same attitude of some people today sadly.dogfox being 1 of them.calling someone thieving scum.for helping folks out.

Fair play to your gran mate.if I was knocking about the place and seen her.i would insist on carrying her coal bag..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, king said:

That's the same attitude of some people today sadly.dogfox being 1 of them.calling someone thieving scum.for helping folks out.

Fair play to your gran mate.if I was knocking about the place and seen her.i would insist on carrying her coal bag..

I bet you used to hide away from the cameras and stuff your face with meat didn't you Pugsley..... 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I bet you used to hide away from the cameras and stuff your face with meat didn't you Pugsley..... 

I know 1 thing if you was working on the line the other 6 would get a bag of steak.

But you would be told that you are a prick and you ain't having anything..

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, king said:

I know 1 thing if you was working on the line the other 6 would get a bag of steak.

But you would be told that you are a prick and you ain't having anything..

Good job you don't deliver for Amazon, half the cnuting kids in your area would have no presents for Christmas. 

You are a wrong un thee Dean. 

If I wanted a steak I'd take it straight off ya and slap ya round the chops with it. 

Edited by Greb147
8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Good job you don't deliver for Amazon, half the cnuting kids in your area would have no presents for Christmas. 

You are a wrong un thee Dean. 

If I wanted a steak I'd take it straight off ya and slap ya round the chops with it. 

So you would steal a steak then ? 

You ain't no better than the rest of us "thieving scum" as you call it dogfox..

Ah just remembered you used to stack shelves in aldi didn't you dogfox..

Nothing wrong with doing that..and you are saying you never ate anything in the store room..of course you did..

If I done that job I would be eating flat out in the store room..fact...

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, king said:

So you would steal a steak then ? 

You ain't no better than the rest of us "thieving scum" as you call it dogfox..

Ah just remembered you used to stack shelves in aldi didn't you dogfox..

Nothing wrong with doing that..and you are saying you never ate anything in the store room..of course you did..

If I done that job I would be eating flat out in the store room..fact...

I was too deep in klunge to be worried about scoffing my face with pork pies Kingy.