3/4Grey Crosses

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

I have indeed seen that picture mate, lovely looking pup. That's it with lurchers though I think, maybe some of that quirkiness, sensitive etc behaviour could 'possibly' come from certain sighthound parents in the pups breeding? 

I used to say she was just like a woman when she sulked but apart from that she was a good bitch 100: marker great striker, shame how she met her end ,I brought her from Chester the lad wanted £25 each but had a white dog and bitch    And said you can av one of them for a fiver lol I took the bitch best £5 I ever spent ?

744C5A90-BBEE-48C6-BE82-40988F8F9CFF.jpeg

• Like 2

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I looked for ages for a 3/4 bred couldn’t find one years ago I waited an waited it never happened I didn’t fancy going to Hancock to get one I bought this bitch in the end she’s about 1/16 collie (Han

3/4 by Taffy

This was "Molly" 3/4 greyhound  1/4 beardie, best allround bitch I've ever had, took all edible and loved feather always had the knack of appearing with a few pheasants, if theres one I could have clo

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Loton Moocher said:

I used to say she was just like a woman when she sulked but apart from that she was a good bitch 100: marker great striker, shame how she met her end ,I brought her from Chester the lad wanted £25 each but had a white dog and bitch    And said you can av one of them for a fiver lol I took the bitch best £5 I ever spent ?

744C5A90-BBEE-48C6-BE82-40988F8F9CFF.jpeg

Nice. I've had a couple of predominantly white, pied dogs in the past. No different to any other colour. Actually,  one of my most promising lurchers, a white and black bitch, which I've mentioned to poxon on here,  was stolen from me in her second work season. She was coming on very favourably, until some scabby c**ts stole her. Said it then, and I'll say it now, I hope the c**ts crashed and died on their home from stealing her off me.

Just came to me now, it was mid-late summer 1999. So it would've been just before her 3rd work season.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Nice. I've had a couple of predominantly white, pied dogs in the past. No different to any other colour. Actually,  one of my most promising lurchers, a white and black bitch, which I've mentioned to poxon on here,  was stolen from me in her second work season. She was coming on very favourably, until some scabby c**ts stole her. Said it then, and I'll say it now, I hope the c**ts crashed and died on their home from stealing her off me.

Just came to me now, it was mid-late summer 1999. So it would've been just before her 3rd work season.

Anyone that can steal another mans dog is lower than a snakes belly fecking scum , nah colour makes no difference a lot of collie crosses throw a good chunk of white , the bitch in the photo would run up the side of a fox even over take them but never showed any interest in strikeing at them and treated them like a game ,she caught a few hares tho , that’s one of her pups next to her , I’d given a 15 yr old lad his first lurcher unfortunately she was poisoned along side the dam ,all long time ago now but you never forget

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Anyone that can steal another mans dog is lower than a snakes belly fecking scum , nah colour makes no difference a lot of collie crosses throw a good chunk of white , the bitch in the photo would run up the side of a fox even over take them but never showed any interest in strikeing at them and treated them like a game ,she caught a few hares tho , that’s one of her pups next to her , I’d given a 15 yr old lad his first lurcher unfortunately she was poisoned along side the dam ,all long time ago now but you never forget

Yep 100%. Had a couple of colie cross bitches the same. Had all the speed and physical attibutes for anything, but just weren't really interested in fox. Didn't bother me in the slightest, because I wasn't, and still aint, bothered about foxes. ?