Hunting with dog ban ? Pffft

Well boys think I've got a way round the ban. Think it's mental How many I've put away with terrier running dogs and rifles then sister asks for one as a pet ..... It's tamer than a dog it will sit behind you and comb your hair time to get it lamping lol

IMG_20201114_171634.jpg

IMG_20201114_171727.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really don’t understand why some dog men ‘hate’ foxes etc. I’m a sheep farmer and even I don’t hate them, sure I’m not a massive fan when one is killing my lambs, but that’s the individual fox not t

If you don't have respect for the quarry you hunt your in the wrong job im coursing mad and hares have a lot of respect from me a lot of the time if the dogs had a good battle for a couple of Min I'm

Foxes are beautiful creatures espeacially on a frosty morning and I have whallo eh dispatched a few in my time. Us hunting folks respect what we hunt even more so now I have got older. I actually said

Posted Images

that kid from the usa that was on the ferreting section has trained a few mink to hunt rats and all sorts of critters ....and his last vid ..he had a monitor lizard hunting mice....so i bet you could get it lamping rabbits....i imagin the hard part is getting it to give them to you....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

Well boys think I've got a way round the ban. Think it's mental How many I've put away with terrier running dogs and rifles then sister asks for one as a pet ..... It's tamer than a dog it will sit behind you and comb your hair time to get it lamping lol

IMG_20201114_171634.jpg

IMG_20201114_171727.jpg

What your dogs like with it? 

Bet it f***ing stinks ??

• Like 1

She was walking it down the back of the farm it shot into some cover came out with a woody lol f***ing whippet turned soft it used to get stuck into em now race each other round garden she came into season the fox was trying to get over her I said I'd of let it to see what happened 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

It don't to be honest it lived with a Mike Brown whippet that used to pull em outta car and would take it from sharp end but it came as a tiny cub tried suckling on it when it was young they're best pals. I still don't like the f***ing things but it's a comical thing to watch and sharp it flys about 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Kalibrgun said:

She was walking it down the back of the farm it shot into some cover came out with a woody lol f***ing whippet turned soft it used to get stuck into em now race each other round garden she came into season the fox was trying to get over her I said I'd of let it to see what happened 

funnily enough i got sent a vid of some lads doing some terrier work....they dug down to the terrier and you could see it trying to hump the very live fox....funny as f**k

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

that kid from the usa that was on the ferreting section has trained a few mink to hunt rats and all sorts of critters ....and his last vid ..he had a monitor lizard hunting mice....so i bet you could get it lamping rabbits....i imagin the hard part is getting it to give them to you....

Yeah I saw the mink one wouldn't be grabbing one of them in a hurry lol polecat had me couple year ago in a drop trap I was pulling rabbits out it must of scanned one it was inside the chest cavity before I could get hand out it was hold of me put it in ferret box and gave it to a lad round corner 

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

funnily enough i got sent a vid of some lads doing some terrier work....they dug down to the terrier and you could see it trying to hump the very live fox....funny as f**k

My pal showed me the same one lol reminds me of some terrier I've seen lads had over Bradford lol 

Foxes are beautiful creatures espeacially on a frosty morning and I have whallo eh dispatched a few in my time. Us hunting folks respect what we hunt even more so now I have got older. I actually said sorry to a bloody goose before I wrung its neck the other day. Tried so dam hard to get one for weeks and finally connected. A stunning bird and I felt bad killing it but its all part and parcel. Only thing I do hate is rats lol

• Like 12
6 minutes ago, terryd said:

Foxes are beautiful creatures espeacially on a frosty morning and I have whallo eh dispatched a few in my time. Us hunting folks respect what we hunt even more so now I have got older. I actually said sorry to a bloody goose before I wrung its neck the other day. Tried so dam hard to get one for weeks and finally connected. A stunning bird and I felt bad killing it but its all part and parcel. Only thing I do hate is rats lol

Funnily enough, I said the lord's prayer over last sunday's chicken on our sunday roast. 

Poor little f****r, just laying there, all crisped up and roasted to perfection. Was almost a crime carving the breast off him. 

I feel your concern ??

• Haha 6