What you drinking.

On 03/09/2023 at 19:07, Stavross said:

Not ready yet but first batch of bramble gin on the go, ready for shoot days

all jobs done now so I thought I’d treat myself to an ice cold Pinot, I do like a wine now and then 

IMG_8111.jpeg

IMG_8112.jpeg

Do you use the same berries Stav, or do you have to put fresh ones in?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone on the bag tonight?

f**k me the whole site has turned bent! Dido and Mackem on the museli KD dressed like Lawrence Lewelyn-Bowen And you on that shit!!  We're doomed i tell ya!! Lol

Posted Images

If like me you like a cold glass of Pinot whilst watching antiques roadshow on a Sunday evening, I can highly recommend this, it’s very dry ( how I like it ) and slightly acidic, I’ll normally only have one one a school night but I might go another small one

IMG_8259.jpeg

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Do you use the same berries Stav, or do you have to put fresh ones in?

I put fresh in, I use 500g of brambles every time, when I get them I put them in 500g bags and freeze them, if you haven’t picked any the ones from the supermarket are just as good, tastes miles better than sloe gin, even better if you mix it with Prosecco 

9 minutes ago, Stavross said:

If like me you like a cold glass of Pinot whilst watching antiques roadshow on a Sunday evening, I can highly recommend this, it’s very dry ( how I like it ) and slightly acidic, I’ll normally only have one one a school night but I might go another small one

IMG_8259.jpeg

I'll keep an eye out for that Stav. I like a Pino occasionally but struggled finding a decent one recently! 

4 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I put fresh in, I use 500g of brambles every time, when I get them I put them in 500g bags and freeze them, if you haven’t picked any the ones from the supermarket are just as good, tastes miles better than sloe gin, even better if you mix it with Prosecco 

There's a topic on about the fella who used to make the good quality collars and leads, I remember him making sloe gin and adding a tin of strawberries to the mix because he likes his on the sweet side, apart from the things I don't see or hear I don't miss much 

1 hour ago, Bush Rummager said:

I'll keep an eye out for that Stav. I like a Pino occasionally but struggled finding a decent one recently! 

Shut up you tart 

You know?

Incidentally I'm having some wild turkey 🦃 101 with ginger beer

Edited by low plains drifter
A moment of clarity
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

There only 5% mate not that strong on a work night gotta take it easy lol 😂 

Nice 👍

There are some right strong ones I once had 2 pints of inches 11% got off the bar stool and my legs didn't work fell on floor but didn't feel pissed.

Witches brew the apples lol 😅

• Haha 3