our pm in hiding

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I voted Tory, (Boris), for the first time in my life for two reasons; To prevent the racist, traitorous, commie tramp from becoming PM, and to get Brexit done. The first was achieved ea

I'm just glad that people didn't vote Corbyn...otherwise he'd have printed up billions of pounds and wrecked the economy ?

He fancies a couple of days off, got loads of them where I work doing it. They have a cough must self isolate (always a Thursday or Monday), get a test, two days later negative result, two weeks

I voted Tory, (Boris), for the first time in my life for two reasons;

To prevent the racist, traitorous, commie tramp from becoming PM,

and to get Brexit done.

The first was achieved easily.

The second is almost there.

Boris seems to be f***ing everything else up, and I'm far from happy that his girlfriend seems to have a Svengali effect on him and is basically calling the shots on policy and who gets employed !

But I console myself knowing it is a shitfest that would have been far worse if the tramp had won !

Cheers.

• Like 6

Hang on guys.   Life has to go on and Boris aint any different to anyone  else.  The rules apply to him as much as anyone else and if he is told that he has to isolate from others then he has to obey the rules.  All of you conspiracy types need to take a break or you'll  go into permanent paranoia mode.  Chill brothers, go shooting or hunting or fishing.  Unless someone comes banging on your door at three in the morning. Sometimes the Mrs wakes me up at three in the morning  but I don't think that she is part of a world conspiracy to deprive me of sleep. 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I voted Tory, (Boris), for the first time in my life for two reasons;

To prevent the racist, traitorous, commie tramp from becoming PM,

and to get Brexit done.

The first was achieved easily.

The second is almost there.

Boris seems to be f***ing everything else up, and I'm far from happy that his girlfriend seems to have a Svengali effect on him and is basically calling the shots on policy and who gets employed !

But I console myself knowing it is a shitfest that would have been far worse if the tramp had won !

Cheers.

It's  not just Corbyn, its his crank brother also.  He keeps getting arrested for ignoring distancing rules.  He's been fined £4000 for breaking the law. He's a dangerous conspiracist theory merchant on about covid and 5 g masts. Mental the lot of them.

Just now, Meece said:

How the f**k do you know what goes on in 10 Downing street.? Your in Wales. Stated in your location.  Is lockdown causing anxiety. ?

? I'm not in lockdown and no, I don't know what goes on there, but I answered why she's called that.

1 hour ago, Balaur said:

They called her princess nut nuts , lol it did amuse me....

So who are the mystery they people.?

38 minutes ago, MH1 said:

She acts like a princess and she's a nutter lol

4 minutes ago, MH1 said:

? I'm not in lockdown and no, I don't know what goes on there, but I answered why she's called that.

all of this just spouting fake theories is doing a lot of damage to truth.  It's like back in witch hunt days.  Make some stupid unsubstantiated claim and all the conspiracist jump on the band wagon and suddenly black is white and the sky is pink stripes. The crooks are using this nonsense for their own ends.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1