Seconds.minutes.hrs.days.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They had too much time on their hands.  

Once went to a masonic lecture on sacred geometry. Really interesting and it only touched the surface.  Some ancient chap worked out a ratio that made things appealing to the eye. Fibonochi I thi

let me explain....... so the fella king.....was just sat around thinking about life and shit......when the thought occured to him....who was the first mush to think about Time.... so some ca

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ArchieHood said:

Spirals.....Circles. ......pi.

Im no genius.but to think the earth's spin could account for that in a way.the black hole dido said which has no gravity etc is the same ?

4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Not a clue to be honest. I guess it's one of those things that curious men have discussed for centuries. Do these things suggest an intelligent design? 

I don't know about intelligent design.but surely there's a reason for everything.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, king said:

Im no genius.but to think the earth's spin could account for that in a way.the black hole dido said which has no gravity etc is the same ?

No a clue mate, I was sat at the back playing snake on my phone 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jetro said:

Screenshot_20201108-201851_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201108-201922_Chrome.jpg

While that's quite true. Those spirals aren't the ones that appear in nature. The natural ones appear designed to a perfect ratio, even when the forces or reasons for the creation of that spiral are different. From outer space to the bottom of the sea to a plant to an egg. 

And 2 thousand years before christ was born a little Egyptian man, with a chalk board and measuring stick decided he would build some stuff using the same ratio to the smallest decimal point 

fossil-mould-ammonite-large.jpg

fibonacciSpiralALOE.jpg

1_YCdwK0Jn3waiHo9Tmo5pDQ.jpeg

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, jetro said:

Screenshot_20201108-201851_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201108-201922_Chrome.jpg

I was working in rugby cement building a clay cell to hold slag and ash.

We were about 90/100ft down from the surface in blue clay.the amount of spiralites I think they are called was amazing.loads everywhere.even some the size of a dinner plate.the quantity surveyor told us they dug a fossilized dolphin out from there..

3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

While that's quite true. Those spirals aren't the ones that appear in nature. The natural ones appear designed to a perfect ratio, even when the forces or reasons for the creation of that spiral are different. From outer space to the bottom of the sea to a plant to an egg. 

fossil-mould-ammonite-large.jpg

fibonacciSpiralALOE.jpg

1_YCdwK0Jn3waiHo9Tmo5pDQ.jpeg

So true.. 

We're all apart, tied into nature. 

The above spirals I posted was/is used, worshiped by people, who understood this and brought it into their belives. 

Atb j 

5 minutes ago, king said:

We were about 90/100ft down from the surface in blue clay.the amount of spiralites I think they are called was amazing.loads everywhere.even some the size of a dinner plate.the quantity surveyor told us they dug a fossilized dolphin out from there..

Mad innit. I've found em on mountain tops in the lakes and digging on the tops of the moors of the pennines. All once at the bottom of the ocean. We, trump, and fatty pork pies and scabby peas are just an inconsequential pin mark on the time line of the universe 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, king said:

I used to to cut block of lime stone into slabs, the amount of fossils was unbelievable,  for the most part, all spirals.

Atb j 

4 minutes ago, jetro said:

So true.. 

We're all apart, tied into nature. 

The above spirals I posted was/is used, worshiped by people, who understood this and brought it into their belives. 

Atb j 

Quite right pal. 

I've found a spiral carved in stone up on the moors near an old burial mound. I'll try and find it again and take a photo 

• Like 2