Shite hole uk??

5 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

You haven’t worked for 10 years when your more than capable don’t give me any of that shit.take take take and give nothing back your as lazy and worthless as a smack head.

say want you want about me.ive worked on the books full time since 16 and never claimed not 1thing back.i would give more tax to the genuinely needy but you should only get bread and milk tokens.

if you thought the mdma video was bad holy f**k you fo not want to see the acid tabs video last week.??

Listen you drug addict.

Come and knock my door and tell me to my face..

• Haha 3

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching it always leaves me with a bittersweet taste, on one hand you have this emotional ceremony to remember all those that have fallen and on the other hand you shake your head when you see warmon

My wife couldn't cope with our 2 autistic sons and had a mental breakdown 6 nearly 7 yrs ago so I had to give up work to be at home. I've said this on here before but lads like ginger beared and

I’ll be going later to a little church where a few years ago I carried a lad into with 5 other of his friends and sit on the bench outside and have a coffee as I remember how great of a lad he was .

Posted Images

Just now, king said:

My wife couldn't cope with our 2 autistic sons and had a mental breakdown 6 nearly 7 yrs ago so I had to give up work to be at home.

I've said this on here before but lads like ginger beared and dogdox take the piss.

That's the way them pair work mate..

I would love to get back in a dozer or digger bit can't at this moment in time..

And that's my situation right there..

You never told me that ever.you told me it’s because you wanted to spend quality time with your sons,like we all don’t but we have to pay. 

But who the f**k know after all the bullshit and lies you tell.

2 minutes ago, king said:

My wife couldn't cope with our 2 autistic sons and had a mental breakdown 6 nearly 7 yrs ago so I had to give up work to be at home.

I've said this on here before but lads like ginger beared and dogdox take the piss.

I would love to get back in a dozer or digger bit can't at this moment in time..

You're one of the worst c**ts for taking the piss so you've some need to talk. 

Next time remember how you feel right now when you get trigger happy on here. 

You do what you think is right for your family. ?

1 minute ago, Rogerbill said:

Thats the first ive heard 10 years.....your acting like its easy to get a job right now......10 years maybe he got health issues..,fuk knows

OK, stop getting serious now. 

It's much better when we rip each other to bits.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, king said:

f**k what anyone thinks,you had to help your wife and kids mate?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, king said:

28 minutes ago, king said:

It's sad state of affairs max.the lot of them need culling..

You ever had a family member get on the gear when they were 16 and just watch all the heart ache that goes with it for them and the family? 

it's easy saying they all need killing imo smack dealers are basically like peados they prey on the weak and need wiping out

2 minutes ago, Rogerbill said:

f**k what anyone thinks,you had to help your wife and kids mate?

That's it mate.they all come first before work.

I do miss going to work and having a laugh with the lads.1 day I will be back in the seat..

• Like 1
Just now, keepdiggin said:

You ever had a family member get on the gear when they were 16 and just watch all the heart ache that goes with it for them and the family? 

it's easy saying they all need killing imo smack dealers are basically like peados they prey on the weak and need wiping out

What's the difference between them and coke dealers? 

Coke has ruined a lot of families around here this last decade. 

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

No I haven't.but the guy selling the smack deserves to hanged for putting that 16 yr old person through that..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

You never told me that ever.you told me it’s because you wanted to spend quality time with your sons,like we all don’t but we have to pay. 

But who the f**k know after all the bullshit and lies you tell.

And why should I tell you anything you fecking clown.do me a favour and feck up.

4 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

it's easy saying they all need killing imo smack dealers are basically like peados they prey on the weak and need 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

What's the difference between them and coke dealers? 

Coke has ruined a lot of families around here this last decade. 

I don’t think it’s a comparison between heroin and coke mate as heroin destroys the cellular structure of a family . 

coke abusers tend to be recreational users who go too deep and off the rails . If that makes sense . 

I know what you mean though I know personally lads who can’t manage a day off the ching , them , their misses , their kids . And it does lead to improbably tragic scenarios through the stupidity that dulled senses of long term coke use enables . 

however I think the actual devastation and zombifying that heroin thrives on , top trumps it 

• Like 2

Isn't it all about having a bit of pride in yourself and your family; providing for them, giving yourself and them a comfortable life, making sure you'll be ok in retirement?

There are millions who are in dead end jobs they hate, but do it because they need to and don't want to depend on state handouts.

Of course there are many that need and deserve state help, and should get it, but we all know wasters who could work, but just milk the system and are happy having no responsibilities or pressure to do well in life.

Ive had some serious disasters in my life, but you still have to have aims and hopes, giving up and just accepting what life throws at you isn't the right way.

Cheers.

• Like 6
7 minutes ago, king said:

And why should I tell you anything you fecking clown.do me a favour and feck up.

You should’nt and I couldn’t care any less but you said you told me that when you never.

you could get part time work when the kids are at school.

• Haha 1