Bit of a forlorn hope, and will probably just open up the flood gates for a load of shit against me from the haters. But, what ever:

Did anyone notice anything 'off' about me, in here, last night? I know I snapped at Dytkos over a misunderstanding. I also apologised. He'd said something I didn't get and I snapped. But, my dog had died just minutes before. That was about 20:20 So, I was, basically compos mentas at that point.  I remember showing the deer. That'll be time stamped. And I had my faculties then too.

Thing is, see: I have a friend, in NZ, who I regularly chat to on Telegram. This morning, I woke up to find her gone from my list of contacts. I called her, but the call terminated. I got the feeling She was cutting me off. Rather than it had rung out.

And I don't remember a fukking thing about last night, after posting that deer. Nothing amiss with my whiskey bottle. It's not like I was so upset, about the dog, I drowned my sorrows, and then she called me and .....

And yet, I Don't remember going to bed! So, I'm genuinely clutching at fukking straws here! Had I lost my shit completely? I've certainly been known to, on loosing a dog. Anyone notice anything untoward? Mods; Did I post anything you've had to remove?

Kiwi and I are polar opposites in so many ways. We've had some times when I've gone ballistic about politics. I'm having to assume I got paralytic drunk last night, she called me and walked into the biggest shit storm since.

Yet ..... I genuinely don't remember a thing. Versus, I woke up fresh as a daisy this morning. Minus my dog and friend.

Sorry. This'll probably become a whipping horse to bring up for ever more. I had a mate who started having black outs. Shortly before they found the aggressive brain cancer that killed him in weeks.

But, I've not only got a black out / bit of time I can't remember shit about. I've also got a long time friend inexplicably cut me off!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k off and do the doors at Mecca Bingo..... 

Hot wiring them and tearing round a site at night doesn't generally lead to an experts opinion mate..lol

As well as pumping the neighbours goat ?

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Bit of a forlorn hope, and will probably just open up the flood gates for a load of shit against me from the haters. But, what ever:

Did anyone notice anything 'off' about me, in here, last night? I know I snapped at Dytkos over a misunderstanding. I also apologised. He'd said something I didn't get and I snapped. But, my dog had died just minutes before. That was about 20:20 So, I was, basically compos mentas at that point.  I remember showing the deer. That'll be time stamped. And I had my faculties then too.

Thing is, see: I have a friend, in NZ, who I regularly chat to on Telegram. This morning, I woke up to find her gone from my list of contacts. I called her, but the call terminated. I got the feeling She was cutting me off. Rather than it had rung out.

And I don't remember a fukking thing about last night, after posting that deer. Nothing amiss with my whiskey bottle. It's not like I was so upset, about the dog, I drowned my sorrows, and then she called me and .....

And yet, I Don't remember going to bed! So, I'm genuinely clutching at fukking straws here! Had I lost my shit completely? I've certainly been known to, on loosing a dog. Anyone notice anything untoward? Mods; Did I post anything you've had to remove?

Kiwi and I are polar opposites in so many ways. We've had some times when I've gone ballistic about politics. I'm having to assume I got paralytic drunk last night, she called me and walked into the biggest shit storm since.

Yet ..... I genuinely don't remember a thing. Versus, I woke up fresh as a daisy this morning. Minus my dog and friend.

Sorry. This'll probably become a whipping horse to bring up for ever more. I had a mate who started having black outs. Shortly before they found the aggressive brain cancer that killed him in weeks.

But, I've not only got a black out / bit of time I can't remember shit about. I've also got a long time friend inexplicably cut me off!

What ever you do don't ask bird for advise!!!!

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Balaur said:

I've had days like that, nothing makes it better , was it the bully dog you were making a crate for? Have you totally lost the plot or just dealing with morning after? Hope you're well I'd say four days of no online antics and beer will make things better atb Joe.

No, Joe. The big thing I made the cage for is fine. Well; He's done his other back foot in! Clumsy lump! 'Twisted his ankle' not so long ago. Earned the title " Hop Along ". Now, the fukker's done it again! Other foot! :D

Lost it, or ...? Do I sound, now, like I've lost it? Sat here, good as gold, hankering for dinner time ?  Had dead dog buried this afters. Head's as clear as polished glass. And, like I said; I woke up bright as a pin.

I've got raging pissed before. Woke up feeling like shit. Not today though.

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No offence, but what a shite state to be in ?

No offence taken. But, I don't feel in a state. Dog died, one time? I guzzled a bottle and a half, along with who knows how many pints. Spent three days as a fukking zombie, wishing I were the one who was dead!

Know what? My friend mentioned, the other night, She wasn't having the best time of it. Health and head? I'm starting to wonder if I have this all arse about face!

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Not you I mean anybody that can’t remember the night before an has to go check there bottle to see where they at? Or check there calls list to see who they abused, can’t imagine it’s a nice feeling ?

Believe me! I even checked my fukking phone, to see who I might have called! No One, thankfully!

As for the bottle? Already answered.

No. I'm seriously wondering if she isn't the one who's had a brain storm.

Just now, Ken's Deputy said:

Believe me! I even checked my fukking phone, to see who I might have called! No One, thankfully!

As for the bottle? Already answered.

No. I'm seriously wondering if she isn't the one who's had a brain storm.

What bottle was it mate?

2 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Right, you fukkers; Keep at it. I'm off to feed these remaining dogs ~ perfectly lucidly.

Then, I'll get my own grub on - which, granted, I didn't eat last night.

Missing a meal has never made me mentally blank before though!

serious question are you doing a cold turkey?

• Haha 1