I hold my hands up im as guilty has anyone for arguing with max and I'm sorry  a new  thread without arguments hopefully how does any one see there teams progressing or struggling as what ever the case and what's your ambitions for your team this season 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How are Sunderland doing?

Its not a case of ignoring it Wilf i just cant see the point in turning my back.....admittedly i only watch the game itself now as what used to be punditry is now virtue signalling but to not even wat

I hold my hands up im as guilty has anyone for arguing with max and I'm sorry  a new  thread without arguments hopefully how does any one see there teams progressing or struggling as what ever the cas

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I hold my hands up im as guilty has anyone for arguing with max and I'm sorry  a new  thread without arguments hopefully how does any one see there teams progressing or struggling as what ever the case and what's your ambitions for your team this season 

I genuinely have not watched a single premier league game either the end of last season or this season.

I just can’t bring myself to do it, I took on board my fellow hammers point about ignoring it all but I just couldn’t.

However, I have been following my old little non league club via reports and watching an odd champions league game if it didn’t involve an English Premier League side.

It’s a shame I have lost heart in it because I understand that it’s all change and some of the “lesser” teams are doing well which would have made it interesting.

Im watching my boy train and enjoying it, no games at the moment but his last game before lockdown was great to watch.....two cracking assist, really mature good decision making, playing a slightly different position as almost a true No.10, hit the post and a hand in everything good.

Great for him because he has been off his game for a few months and I have watched his confidence grow again the last few times out.

As for televised football, I’ll only be watching lower league stuff if I can catch it and ONLY if they don’t do all that “bend the knee” shit.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, bird said:

we was wank tonight,  really need good  midfielder , to create  something   on and off the ball, think its going to be long hard season for the mighty WOLVES :( 

2 scared teams played each other tonight. Good players in both squads but the managers are not playing to win games, just for survival in the league. 

4 hours ago, WILF said:

I genuinely have not watched a single premier league game either the end of last season or this season.

I just can’t bring myself to do it, I took on board my fellow hammers point about ignoring it all but I just couldn’t.

However, I have been following my old little non league club via reports and watching an odd champions league game if it didn’t involve an English Premier League side.

It’s a shame I have lost heart in it because I understand that it’s all change and some of the “lesser” teams are doing well which would have made it interesting.

Im watching my boy train and enjoying it, no games at the moment but his last game before lockdown was great to watch.....two cracking assist, really mature good decision making, playing a slightly different position as almost a true No.10, hit the post and a hand in everything good.

Great for him because he has been off his game for a few months and I have watched his confidence grow again the last few times out.

As for televised football, I’ll only be watching lower league stuff if I can catch it and ONLY if they don’t do all that “bend the knee” shit.

I dropped a car off the other day for repair , opposite the garage there was about fifteen fellas up step ladders looking over a wall , turns out they were watching their kids at football training ..Not only had they brought the kids training they carted a set of step ladders along ..dedicated these Spanish lads .

• Like 2
10 hours ago, WILF said:

Its not a case of ignoring it Wilf i just cant see the point in turning my back.....admittedly i only watch the game itself now as what used to be punditry is now virtue signalling but to not even watch the game i think is silly its like covering your eyes and ears in the hope the problem go's away when its literally all around you....we know white people are being continually got at and ordered to " pet " black people thats the society we are living in but pretending its not happening isnt addressing the problem its running away from it and i just cant do that this is yours and my club/sport/country....yes it seems like a losing battle but who ever said you should only take on the fights you think you can win.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3