What was I thinking ?

On 09/11/2020 at 20:18, Stavross said:

Arrr, the kappa slapper tracksuit, takes me back to my raving days in the early 90’s, simpler times, still spend most of my time in fields but now I don’t jump about like zebedee from the magic roundabout ?

The only dancing I did when I was a young buck was just befor Kicking out time at Gloucesters KC’s ( king of clubs ?) . They used to put careless whisper by George Michael on and that was a cue to grab the unconscious girl that was slumped next to the fruit machine  and drag her on to the dance floor for the “erection session “ . Then buy her some chips or a kebab and try and pump her in the taxi . Who says romance is dead ? I Loved the 80’s .

• Haha 6

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love that bedding. Looks lovely ?

So, I picked the .223 up and a bit of ammo to see me through the lockdown ?

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, David.evans said:

Same here SL  , but used to get em in the toilet ?

Those were the days , a knee trembler in the bog . I see you were a man of class and distinction David .  You know the 80’s were a special time , the smell of lots of hairspray still triggers a reaction . Can be embarrassing if you walk into the hairdressers to pick the Mrs up .☺️

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

Those were the days , a knee trembler in the bog . I see you were a man of class and distinction David .  You know the 80’s were a special time , the smell of lots of hairspray still triggers a reaction . Can be embarrassing if you walk into the hairdressers to pick the Mrs up .☺️

Yerr, you lot were posh, the smell of stale fag smoke and vomit reminds me of our old haunts ?

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, David.evans said:

Yep DB 

BUT did you get your end away , and the beauty of thick smelly smoke , you could not see the birds face just case she was a ugly twat , but hey ho in them days any port in a storm was my motto ?

?send the revolver in first, quick whiff of the fingers and if in doubt, don’t fcuk the trout. ??

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, David.evans said:

Yep DB 

BUT did you get your end away , and the beauty of thick smelly smoke , you could not see the birds face just case she was a ugly twat , but hey ho in them days any port in a storm was my motto ?

My motto was “ you don’t look at the mantle piece when you’re poking the fire “?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1