A Sporting Great.

5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So what's your findings then, that blacks just aren't as intelligent as whites? 

You've been saying this for years so I'm sure you must have picked up on that? 

How come test results are narrowing then? 

Mate, there is absolutely no point in talking about something you have zero understanding of.

Just don’t try and make a point by talking tripe about something you know nothing about ?

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a Cnut ......

The only reason these are hostile times is because of people like him !

No it doesn’t but he is a grade a Cnut .....

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

Mate, there is absolutely no point in talking about something you have zero understanding of.

Just don’t try and make a point by talking tripe about something you know nothing about ?

I asked you a question that you didn't address? 

You are an expert on the subject so I'm asking you why more blacks live in poverty and why they have less success in exams. 

I've also asked you why the gaps are shrinking and not at the expense of white kids results? 

Just now, king said:

Well I thought you would enjoy talking about your hero with like-minded people thats all.

You clearly ain't having a good chat about him here..

https://lewishamilton.me.uk/

Thanks but I'm on the https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/tomhanksforum/

I know he's a nonce but boy I love his movies... 

@WILF come on fella I asked you a few questions and being a man of experience in the subject I'd like to know your views.

I don't know what's that got to do with Hamilton's knighthood but seeing as every discussion of yours ends up in a race debate we might as well cut to the chase. 

10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

@WILF come on fella I asked you a few questions and being a man of experience in the subject I'd like to know your views.

I don't know what's that got to do with Hamilton's knighthood but seeing as every discussion of yours ends up in a race debate we might as well cut to the chase. 

Without haveing any wishes to be involved in this kind of shite I would just add that where i grew up he wouldn’t even be considered black he’s just a little posh privalidged prick, with a dash of the tar brush he,s very privalidged and should stick to his driving and leave the politics of hatred alone as it’s him that is generating it and no one else, and for that reason alone I can’t stand the rainbow wanker regardless of anything else he ever achieves in life sad but true and I doubt I,m alone ??

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Without haveing any wishes to be involved in this kind of shite I would just add that where i grew up he wouldn’t even be considered black he’s just a little posh privalidged prick, with a dash of the tar brush he,s very privalidged and should stick to his driving and leave the politics of hatred alone as it’s him that is generating it and no one else, and for that reason alone I can’t stand the rainbow wanker regardless of anything else he ever achieves in life sad but true and I doubt I,m alone ??

Well that's fair enough. 

A black man can be a prick and known for being a prick without him being black emphasised in hate against him. ?

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

No, you said he was fighting for equality

I said that Obama proves that particular narrative is nonsense

You said he had better chances

I said he had the same chances and explained how his situation was similar to many young black males

You then came out with some nonsense about he had better educational opportunities than your average black man

So I explained that isn’t the case and I explained from first hand knowledge 

That’s is how Lewis Hamilton got to what we were talking about.

Pay attention and keep up and if you don’t know something just put your hand up and say “Ok, I wasn’t aware of all that” ?

Just now, green lurchers said:

He’s a little minge  and a hypocrite “ 
The Mercedes-Benz G4 was a rare vehicle, built only for top-Nazi party members.“ 

Black Lives Matter.......but yid lives don’t ! 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

Black Lives Matter.......but yid lives don’t ! 

All lives matter but he’s not smart enough to understand that shouldn’t he be helping out Africa and giving all his money away ? Thinking about it all his blm mates telling folk to give up ther wealth and mansions in USA is it only white folk that hav to part up ? Or do Afro carribeans who have made wealth have to part up. ? Funny old world , any ol road he’s a fkn hypocrite. Bet he couldn’t hold a candle up against the best bumper car drivers at the fair 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2