A Sporting Great.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He is a Cnut ......

The only reason these are hostile times is because of people like him !

No it doesn’t but he is a grade a Cnut .....

Posted Images

Just now, gnasher16 said:

The only reason these are hostile times is because of people like him !

People like him? 

Going by some of the comments on here it's no wonder he feels the need to speak out. 

We can't deny his sporting achievements and he's soon to be in the record books. 

Once seb leaves ferrari, I expect him to redress the balance for a couple of seasons, before he retires.

Maybe a tad late in his career now though, given the fact that once you get into your 30's, your reaction times etc start slowing down.

Edited by shaaark
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Once seb leaves ferrari, I expect him to redress the balance for a couple of seasons, before he retires.

Maybe a tad late in his career now though, given the fact that once you get into your 30's, your reaction times etc start slowing down.

Vettel and Ferrari are having a howler this season. I can't see Hamilton quitting the sport any time soon unless his performances start dropping, he's in his mid 30's now so it could happen at any time. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

A lot of resentment there buddy. 

You have to give the guy credit for prevailing in such hostile times. 

Wouldn’t say resentment , 

but the guy is a hypocritical nigger , sits there bleating about black lives matter and that anyone making money from the slave trade should be ashamed and any statutes of people who profited from slaves or slave trade should be removed but drives for Mercedes,,, wonder if he gave all his money away to help the niggers that he gets payed by Mercedes who profited from slavery ?

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

stick Verstappen in the Merc and then see what happens:good:

Max has already been defeated by Ricciardo before. You are right though, those two are a mouth watering pairing and it would be fireworks. I don't think Mercedes want that heat tbh. 

Edited by Greb147
Just now, Elchapo said:

Wouldn’t say resentment , 

but the guy is a hypocritical nigger , sits there bleating about black lives matter and that anyone making money from the slave trade should be ashamed and any statutes of people who profited from slaves or slave trade should be removed but drives for Mercedes,,, wonder if he gave all his money away to help the niggers that he gets payed by Mercedes who profited from slavery ?

It's a sore subject I can see. 

This is a thread about his sporting achievements though.