The Johnsson regime imposes

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boris is a f***ing tit?

Considering a preponderance of THL members are on the right wing, somewhere between Oswald Ernest Mosley and Ghengis Khan, Antifa won't be getting many recruits from here ! Cheers.

Sweden has 10,000,000 people......the U.K. has 65,000,000 people. Sweden has around 800 infections per 100,000 UK has around 500 infections per 100,000. Cheers.

Posted Images

Just now, W. Katchum said:

I heard they passing or passed a law saying now more than 6 in a crowd, or fines of 100 them doubling every time after, can somebody a bit more savvy tell me if these laws are temporary( as in only allowed to be used during a pandemic) or could we become coved  free in a few months but still be getting bent over with this law?

I think all these quick fire laws have what's called a "sunset clause", Don.

Meaning they have to come before parliament every so often to be extended or repealed.

The "Covid-19" law is a bit vague, allowing the government to adjust or modify as needed.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1

"I heard they passing or passed a law saying now more than 6 in a crowd, or fines of 100 them doubling every time after, can somebody a bit more savvy tell me if these laws are temporary( as in only allowed to be used during a pandemic) or could we become coved  free in a few months but still be getting bent over with this law?"

The government needs them to control the after brexit riots then you have discovered you are going to really be bent over.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, KimE said:

"I heard they passing or passed a law saying now more than 6 in a crowd, or fines of 100 them doubling every time after, can somebody a bit more savvy tell me if these laws are temporary( as in only allowed to be used during a pandemic) or could we become coved  free in a few months but still be getting bent over with this law?"

The government needs them to control the after brexit riots then you have discovered you are going to really be bent over.

Do I detect a little anti UK in your rhetoric, Kim ? LOL !

Cheers.

• Like 1

Fun times ahead .Antifa baiting is sport of the Gods ,second only to katchum baiting of course .Hes a sure fire chuckle on an otherwise boring night .Down to a size 22 barbless and double pinkie now with him it’s  that easy .This newby might just match up though ,time will tell .

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, KimE said:

autokratic rules not to meet more than six persons.

UK have still carantine rules for visitors from Sweden even then Sweden has less corona virus infections than UK. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/09/matt-hancock-hopes-six-person-covid-rule-can-be-lifted-before-christmas

Deese mi seeester, she terd beeest praastitute in all Kazakhstan ?