Woke up this morning feeling fine.....
Then remembered, I went out last night, acted the goat when I got back, supermaned the eldest, ended up with a black eye, fell off the bed and now..... the Mrs has started chewing me up about it ?‍♂️........ fully in the doghouse..... holidays eh ?

Going home today, I'm thinking I'll pay for another night, can't be arsed packing everything away today ?

2 hours ago, mushroom said:

Woke up this morning feeling fine.....
Then remembered, I went out last night, acted the goat when I got back, supermaned the eldest, ended up with a black eye, fell off the bed and now..... the Mrs has started chewing me up about it ?‍♂️........ fully in the doghouse..... holidays eh ?

Going home today, I'm thinking I'll pay for another night, can't be arsed packing everything away today ?

proper night out  .  good lad ?

2 hours ago, fireman said:

Wait till she puts her hand in her hand bag  ;)....

I will admit that on my wedding night I knocked the back out of the wife and she said no more after a while.

I was so off my nut and with a knob like a scaffolding pole I went into the back bedroom and jumped into bed with her mother and husband ? breakfast the next morning was a strange experience ?

• Haha 3
16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What part Wales is it you from shark? Made me laugh that comment mate, truth is I had to get fcuking out dodge asap when I was old enough, I loved Wales it was the biggest majority of the Welsh I didn’t like ? since then tho I have learnt your not too far off with you summary of the place, was port toilet/under neath/an the pretty shitty city I done most me time down there an I did have few laughs but fxuk it were dismal at times ☹️?

Lol about 10 miles north of cardiff katch lol. Worked all over south, south east and south west wales years ago, and neath/swansea areas were grim as f**k lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I  used to think the valleys were shitholes til I started working in the big citys

Don't get me wrong mate, I certainly wouldn't want to live almost everywhere in cardiff. Don't know how old you are, but can you remember ely about 35 years ago? Was like a f****n battle zone! Burnt out cars in the streers, bars on the windows of nealy half the houses in some streets. Or crumlin, over caerphilly? Faaackin hell!! Lol