Ferreting permition

I find it nuts how people think that coming on a hunting fourm where everyone hunts and asking for ferreting /shooting /lamping permission is going get them any permission , especial with the shortage of rabbits lately no one going start giving permission up to some one they never met befor lol 

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/08/2020 at 09:14, Elchapo said:

I find it nuts how people think that coming on a hunting fourm where everyone hunts and asking for ferreting /shooting /lamping permission is going get them any permission , especial with the shortage of rabbits lately no one going start giving permission up to some one they never met befor lol 

The lad not asking for anyone to give up perm to give him ,I think he's looking to go out with some one local to him .lads on here always saying they would give new comer helping hand to get into ferreting etc but when lad asks it's a no no, also if lads can not come on hunting forum and ask about hunting perm and how to get it then what the fcuck the forum for?

lad to far away for me to give him a day out but I'm sure someone local to him give him a chance ,

• Like 1
On 20/08/2020 at 21:55, ANDY A said:

Hi I'm looking for some ferreting permition please around the north west I'm.also into falcory hope this is not a problem 

Andy I'm sure you get offered day out by some one local .do you fly a bird ? a day bolting coney to hawk be cracking day and if you was closer I'd give you few days out .

good luck ?

21 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

The lad not asking for anyone to give up perm to give him ,I think he's looking to go out with some one local to him .lads on here always saying they would give new comer helping hand to get into ferreting etc but when lad asks it's a no no, also if lads can not come on hunting forum and ask about hunting perm and how to get it then what the fcuck the forum for?

lad to far away for me to give him a day out but I'm sure someone local to him give him a chance ,

The forums for the same thing the forums  always been for , dick measuring , arguing , meeting like minded folk , , look back through every topic started by someone on here asking for permission 99% the time it’s there one and only post and if he has hawks then  surely he has somewhere to fly them already , and the only people who seem to offer are always to far away ( what a coincidence) 

anyway I’ll stand by what I said, asking for permission ( which is what he’s done ) is nuts , maybe introducing him  self in falconry section or ferreting section and sticking couple pics of his birds and ferrets up so people no he’s genuine may get him a tag along , I know lads by him who fly but not going to start introducing him to people from his one and probably only post on here   

edited to say that my reply sounded really arsey and it wasn’t meant to , just saying it how it is ??

• Like 4
On 11/09/2020 at 09:38, Moocher71 said:

100%

On 11/09/2020 at 09:58, Elchapo said:

The forums for the same thing the forums  always been for , dick measuring , arguing , meeting like minded folk , , look back through every topic started by someone on here asking for permission 99% the time it’s there one and only post and if he has hawks then  surely he has somewhere to fly them already , and the only people who seem to offer are always to far away ( what a coincidence) 

anyway I’ll stand by what I said, asking for permission ( which is what he’s done ) is nuts , maybe introducing him  self in falconry section or ferreting section and sticking couple pics of his birds and ferrets up so people no he’s genuine may get him a tag along , I know lads by him who fly but not going to start introducing him to people from his one and probably only post on here   

edited to say that my reply sounded really arsey and it wasn’t meant to , just saying it how it is ??

I get what your saying ?

• Like 1