what a dancer..

8 minutes ago, mushroom said:

They love a strange cnut in a bikini... what can I say? I oblige ?‍♂️.... Ping, panties off through the power of laughter ?

I think they would die of laughter before the panties pinged of if they saw me dancing I will leave that dancing caper alone health and safety reasons 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Haha 2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont want to get into an argument with Max thats all old and boring but i couldnt disagree more i think guys like Max are the worst possible type of plastic nationalist that exists in Britain today

Hang on, you cried like a f***ing girl and hid for months when you thought he was going to pay you a visit  ? Your confrontational until someone says something and then cry bullies or that your a

Was your  beach party cancelled mushroom 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I think they would die of laughter before the panties pinged of if they saw me dancing I will leave that dancing caper alone health and safety reasons 

Bust a couple.... go on, go on ??

38 minutes ago, king said:

Feck no. it's his missus ?

38 minutes ago, king said:

Feck no. it's his missus ?

No king as much as max can be a weapon and is his misses should be kept out of it ? im sure she's a decent lass and good mother it's not right bringing her in to it ? 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

No king as much as max can be a weapon and is his misses should be kept out of it ? im sure she's a decent lass and good mother it's not right bringing her in to it ? 

Yeah it was a cheap shot mate. 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Shows character I think, even ifs too easy in net to get carried away, slate my kids an missus all you want last thing I’d do is lower meself to do it back I’d just let you embarrass yourself then smack you in mouth should we ever meet, some folk have no standards tho imho

an that’s not aimed at any one person but If the cal fits them feel free to be offended Cos I couldn’t give a flying fcuk ?

You are right enough katchum.

I got a little to excited and typed before engaging my brain.

So yes I apologise for the cheap shot max..

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

He the worst of all for it, like I said tho let him embarrass himself, I think he a pure wank? an wouldn’t even waste me time conversing with him as he is deluded an only believes his owl speel but o bet his wife an daughter an good folk ? same goes for us all it’s not there cross to bear we all like a bit craic on the net ?

And in real life taking the piss out of each other is totally different to typing on the net. 

We certainly do like a bit of craic but let the guard down for a few seconds and it's all to easy to over step the mark.

1 minute ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Folk post alot of rubbish on here and act like clowns sometimes because it's easy to get carried away but probably sound enough in real life. Not me though. I'm an idiot and a knobhead in real life as well.

Well, you can't be of sound mind to let your mates piss on your carpets. But who am I to judge? ?

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, king said:

You are right enough katchum.

I got a little to excited and typed before engaging my brain.

So yes I apologise for the cheap shot max..

Yes your right king and fair play for the apologies I think maxs good lady as be unnecessary been brought in to it before which is wrong but fair play you held your hands up ? 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

Did that make you feel better Terry To Close ??

Well you did mention my wife before max which is a step to far.

And I've just done the same thing.

Which yeah is a step to far I admit.

And I said I over stepped the mark to you.

If I'm in the wrong I will admit it max.

47 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Shows character I think, even ifs too easy in net to get carried away, slate my kids an missus all you want last thing I’d do is lower meself to do it back I’d just let you embarrass yourself then smack you in mouth should we ever meet, some folk have no standards tho imho

an that’s not aimed at any one person but If the cal fits them feel free to be offended Cos I couldn’t give a flying fcuk ?

I still drank the peach Schnapps and you owe ?

4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Plenty on here have made reference to the good wife and my daughter on many occasion ' But that's ok as they not whiter than white ?

f**k the usual suspects is my ethos ' just throw some back and watch the meltdown ?

Max I've never have or will do.. you need to straighten your back mate. More than once, you've popped it in there too, where no one gave a shit! No need! You will see what you want, an do as you do! Not one person on here gives a fuuck about you having a Thai Mrs or your take on boxing and get te f**k Sunderland. You need to grasp that you are your own worst enemy!

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Plenty on here have made reference to the good wife and my daughter on many occasion ' But that's ok as they not whiter than white ?

f**k the usual suspects is my ethos ' just throw some back and watch the meltdown ?

I hope your not including  max 

17 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Max I've never have or will do.. you need to straighten your back mate. More than once, you've popped it in there too, where no one gave a shit! No need! You will see what you want, an do as you do! Not one person on here gives a fuuck about you having a Thai Mrs or your take on boxing and get te f**k Sunderland. You need to grasp that you are your own worst enemy!

A good post mush and a honest one I await the reply ?

18 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I grasp the nettle and give the group of collective bully boys as good as I get little fella simple as that.

If they don't give a f**k as you say why do they keep bringing it up ?

The problem with them lot is if you disagree. With any of their views on Anyting they try and chip away ' theyv almost got Dogfox lol

They label folk Cowatds at every opportunity ?

But they have had every opportunity this last 3-4 months to confront the folk they say they despise and have shit it ?

They must realise they might get hit back or worse ?

For me Cowards are the type who only steam in when they think the odds are in favour .

Like the half dozen on here re nearly every thread ??

???????

I bet you no one uses the word  coward more than you max I see you are trying to get a reaction again 

• Like 2