9 weeks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will have her out 1st sept see what shes made of after all these collie crosses are so clever some even to clever for there owners ive been told ???

Way aye man the noo pet  

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Thats why i went for one with acd in it wouldn't want that again seen it to many times with certain ones 

Did you have a collie cross years ago NL, and the stalking etc put you off em? Can vaguely remember something like that

44 minutes ago, socks said:

A mate of mine has been looking for a genuine ACD pup for over a year with no luck .......

Guy that breed these went to Germany for one 5 or 6 years ago breed it with a good greyhound then put the first cross over his bitch to produce these pups 

1 hour ago, socks said:

A mate of mine has been looking for a genuine ACD pup for over a year with no luck .......

He will probably be looking for a while yet!

Be like most things - get real popular and fashionable in the Lurcher world, but you pretty much never ever see a working or genuine ACD.........

4 hours ago, shaaark said:

Did you have a collie cross years ago NL, and the stalking etc put you off em? Can vaguely remember something like that

Had 2 border collie cross greyhound never again put me of for life to sensitive or aggressive   there's 2 lads i know that run acd crosses and swear by them for toughness and run them on very rough ground so will suit me for some of the ground i run  

• Like 1
18 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Had 2 border collie cross greyhound never again put me of for life to sensitive or aggressive   there's 2 lads i know that run acd crosses and swear by them for toughness and run them on very rough ground so will suit me for some of the ground i run  

I'm gifting my merle bitch to a good lad that likes the breed at the weekend , I can live with her being a bit sensitive at time but she's not got enough drive for me, like you said never again but I said the same 30 years ago lol.

Edited by Trev70
7 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

I'm gifting my merle bitch to a good lad that likes the breed at the weekend , I can live with her being a bit sensitive at time but she's not got enough drive for me, like you said never again but I said the same 30 years ago lol.

Thats the worse about the collie cross seen so many bad ones see some of they videos on youtude and to me most arnt even trying yet people are saying great dog ffs 

8 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Thats the worse about the collie cross seen so many bad ones see some of they videos on youtude and to me most arnt even trying yet people are saying great dog ffs 

Tbh she’s not a bad bitch compared to some I’ve seen that’s why I’ve kept hold of her all summer but she’s just not my kind of running dog so I’ll see if I have more luck with my pup with only a 1/6 in her ?

5 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

Tbh she’s not a bad bitch compared to some I’ve seen that’s why I’ve kept hold of her all summer but she’s just not my kind of running dog so I’ll see if I have more luck with my pup with only a 1/6 in her ?

Good luck  you got to love dome of them dogs to clever to run that knows its no going to catch it ??

5 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Good luck  you got to love dome of them dogs to clever to run that knows its no going to catch it ??

? for got to say I know the ones you are talking about on YouTube and they keep breeding them and lads keep buying them ?