Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ArchieHood

WTF.

Recommended Posts

NEVER FORGET how deep this pedophilia has been running. In 1975 Playboy featured a 10 YEAR OLD Brooke Shields posing nude in a bathtub for their "Sugar and Spice" edition. 
As more pedophiles die, the truth comes out. Time to expose the industry for the predators that they are.

 

#Pedowood #Pedogate #Pizzagate #Pervywood #Epstein #GhislaineMaxwell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An ex labour mp has just recieved a suspended sentence for making pornographic images of children as young as a year old, wheres the media outcry

Edited by baker boy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, baker boy said:

An ex labour mp has just recieved a suspended sentence for making pornographic images of children as young as a year old, wheres the media outcry

I can't believe the sentences given to these pedos that are caught with 1000s of images, a fcukin suspended sentence ffs unbelievable. 

A lad caught digging are running a hare get harsher sentences. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going back nearly 15 years ago a mate of mine got done for digging and was given a six month sentence at the same time as pedos and junkies were being released due to overcrowding.......

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I thought a suspended sentence involved a rope 🙄

Edited by Gav
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But you have to ask what were her parents doing ffs. Letting your 10yr old kid have pics taken naked.

There's 1000s need stringing up.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.....so that was 45 years ago? She was naked and nobody thought it strange? At 10 years old? Was this on public sale in play boy? Are you sure? 

Im saying I don't believe you, just completely bizarre if true 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember Jimmy Saville saying she was past her prime but good back in her day .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

.....so that was 45 years ago? She was naked and nobody thought it strange? At 10 years old? Was this on public sale in play boy? Are you sure? 

Im saying I don't believe you, just completely bizarre if true 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garry_Gross

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, socks said:

Going back nearly 15 years ago a mate of mine got done for digging and was given a six month sentence at the same time as pedos and junkies were being released due to overcrowding.......

Was in court for digging a bit longer ago than that, lost my fac and a hefty fine, name splashed over the papers and made out to be some kind of serial killer and that was after it was basically thrown out of court if it had of been now with a better defence it wouldn't have made it to court. And pedos get a slap on the wrist for having that stuff in their possession. Fcuked up world we live in. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Was in court for digging a bit longer ago than that, lost my fac and a hefty fine, name splashed over the papers and made out to be some kind of serial killer and that was after it was basically thrown out of court if it had of been now with a better defence it wouldn't have made it to court. And pedos get a slap on the wrist for having that stuff in their possession. Fcuked up world we live in. 

Links to newspapers or it didn't happen 😂🤣😂

 

It's crazy the world we live in a mangy animal is worth more than a child's life 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chid said:

Links to newspapers or it didn't happen 😂🤣😂

Fcuk that. Lol. I'm anonymous on here for a reason. Lol. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dogmandont said:

Fcuk that. Lol. I'm anonymous on here for a reason. Lol. 

😂🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...