2 hours ago, socks said:

Going back nearly 15 years ago a mate of mine got done for digging and was given a six month sentence at the same time as pedos and junkies were being released due to overcrowding.......

was that the soldier guy.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, king said:

Dont say your name or Packham and may will be knocking your door armed with a 3ft dried hazel stick The pair of swines 

Like i said if it had of been today and with the right brief it wouldn't of even went to court. It shouldn't have went to court back then ffs, but get a cop and a judge that don't know their ass from their elbow but singing of the same hynm sheet and your getting screwed over. 

14 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Like i said if it had of been today and with the right brief it wouldn't of even went to court. It shouldn't have went to court back then ffs, but get a cop and a judge that don't know their ass from their elbow but singing of the same hynm sheet and your getting screwed over. 

Couldn't agree more mate.

I've stood in the dock and 2 coppers stood there lying through there back teeth..

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

.....so that was 45 years ago? She was naked and nobody thought it strange? At 10 years old? Was this on public sale in play boy? Are you sure? 

Im saying I don't believe you, just completely bizarre if true 

3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

More worrying is what Archie typed in to find the pics .?

We do read here in Somerset, it saves having to Google everything......https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2009/oct/03/brooke-shields-nude-child-photograph

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

That's fecking sick ' unbelievable really.

Where were her parents?

The 'parents' probably allowed it for the sake of her career at the time.

It's disgusting  - this country needs mob justice.  Locals that are willing to punish these sickos (if 100% proven).

Nowadays they've got nothing to fear - physical harm would work well.

Just googled it. It is right. I personally just struggle with linking it to some elite nonce cartel when it was on every newsagents shelf....i just find it bizarre. 

Theres a pic of her 20 years later with her gash out in the same magazine. 

Sorry can't add much to the discussion as it's all a bit fcked up innit. 

Couldn't even crack one off to the older version after seeing the earlier pic. I'm off to bed, fck that shit 

• Haha 2

I’m not digging anyone out at all, I’m just saying I opened the topic yesterday because the title could mean anything and was confronted with those images.

I personally would like to see this topic deleted because I don’t think those images have any place on here.

I agree with the OPs sentiment, but we didn’t need the pictures I don’t think 

• Like 9
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m not digging anyone out at all, I’m just saying I opened the topic yesterday because the title could mean anything and was confronted with those images.

I personally would like to see this topic deleted because I don’t think those images have any place on here.

I agree with the OPs sentiment, but we didn’t need the pictures I don’t think 

Agreed.

20 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

.....so that was 45 years ago? She was naked and nobody thought it strange? At 10 years old? Was this on public sale in play boy? Are you sure? 

Im saying I don't believe you, just completely bizarre if true 

Sadly I’m old enough to remember it and it’s as real as jimmy saville was ?

18 hours ago, king said:

Couldn't agree more mate.

I've stood in the dock and 2 coppers stood there lying through there back teeth..

I,ve never been in the dock when the prosecution weren’t lying, I was innocent I tell you ,??? but on a more serious note the magistrates courts are run by the police and they get the outcomes they want 99.9% of the time, it’s just  a massive cash cow only in the big courts were they wear wigs do they follow the law,  I actually find it quite amusing when normal folk realise the very people they look to for protection are a bunch of lying weasels more interested in stats than justice  and protecting the innocent ?

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,ve never been in the dock when the prosecution weren’t lying, I was innocent I tell you ,??? but on a more serious note the magistrates courts are run by the police and they get the outcomes they want 99.9% of the time, it’s just  a massive cash cow only in the big courts were they wear wigs do they follow the law,  I actually find it quite amusing when normal folk realise the very people they look to for protection are a bunch of lying weasels more interested in stats than justice  and protecting the innocent ?

Swines mate the lot of them.

• Haha 1