How kelpies doing?

7 hours ago, jigsaw said:

The forestry commission shot the shit out of them,killed the majority of them 2 years ago,I saw 12 together,but wouldn't shoot,as I thought I'd let them increase.....never saw them again.i brought a mate up there before that,we found 23 left lying where they were shot,in the hillside ....the smell and maggots was unreal,but the birds had a ball

They do the same here, I don't like killing animals and leaving them to waste. I don't know why they don't let a select group of responsible hunters in. It would cost them nothing. They did a survey here and it cost the gov thousands per rabbit using their control methods.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another aussie type

Mine is turning out as I had hoped, Comes with me everywhere, she can go all day, But just lays quietly if there’s not much going on, Strong desire to work and hunt, can be a bit nervy sometimes

Sod it! I decided to be brave and do it again straight away. Noggin's on the left and Ned's on the right. This was taken on Dartmoor a couple of weeks ago. We went up Cawsand Beacon for the view but t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

They do the same here, I don't like killing animals and leaving them to waste. I don't know why they don't let a select group of responsible hunters in. It would cost them nothing. They did a survey here and it cost the gov thousands per rabbit using their control methods.

Bladdy galar